• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I went to a french school and learning English was the second primary language we had to learn since we're in Quebec, we also had spanish class as an option. So I was good in french, english and spanish. Those classes were very easy for me^^

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
English is awesome, but it pales in comparison to Greek. We got dozens of words to say 1 thing, and then 3 variations of that word depending on the grammar clause being male female or non-gender, giving you literally the most thoughtout language in the history of languages bar mathematics.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've technically been learning Spanish all my life. But I'm still pretty bad at it. Whoops. At least I can understand the majority of what my mom is saying when she's speaking in Spanish.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Wow those are lots of emails haha
Hmmm we have English as an obligatory subject, and then there are optional languages as second languages, but it is often French.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
So i see that some of you are good in French. It's my first language so i know it. Spanish was never easy maybe because i didn't like it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Actually i'm from none of them. I live in the Antillas. My country's first language is "creole" but i learned both french and english.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Speaking of french.. our french provincial leader wants to ban the word pasta from the province. I think she's gone crazy.

*And that's not assuming she wasn't crazy from the get-go*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Speaking of french.. our french provincial leader wants to ban the word pasta from the province. I think she's gone crazy.

*And that's not assuming she wasn't crazy from the get-go*
Does that have to do with the Italian restaurant in Quebec being harassed with stuff like "its too Italian? Unless of course you are in France....

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i know how to speak french. i study in a french school, after all.

ouais je sais parler français.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Don't want to be a nuisance, but I like how DCC always falls back on 3 things:
Food, French, and Weather. Nothing else in our lives, just eating, speaking and cursing the stratosphere for the crappy weather. I love it, don't get me wrong, but how many times can we go over this? Lets talk about something else, like kittens. Anyone else LOVE kittens?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm allergic to kittens and dogs so i can't have one even if i would really like one.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I don't get what the big hype over cats are. Are we all becoming obsessed like Ancient Egyptians?
cat_proximity.png

Cause there is a science to why we love them. Seriously though cats much like dogs, are great. Domestic animals are many, but there is a reason why these 2 are the cream of the crop. Not to mention kittens are like woman, they give you an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis. :3

Kurono

Remember?
Years
cat_proximity.png

Cause there is a science to why we love them. Seriously though cats much like dogs, are great. Domestic animals are many, but there is a reason why these 2 are the cream of the crop. Not to mention kittens are like woman, they give you an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis. :3

xkcd is really applicable in nearly every situation, isn't it?

cats are so very interesting. but then, what animals aren't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back