• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Zinthos ideas

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
My region, Zinthos, is a new region with new pokemon. Which pokemon do you want to see in it or what gym leaders do you want to have in it? Please answer.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Fog monsters from pokestarstudios and light and sonic types. I'll use my ideas, but can I use yours? Also, in my sequel there will be a seed likem Seedle, can you please change it's appearance so it won't look like I copied you? I know you outside of the computer, you know I didn't. It evolves into a shrub and then a tree. Sorry about this last part, I don't have any right to tell you to change a charachter, but I don't want to look like I'm a copyer.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Fog monsters from pokestarstudios and light and sonic types. I'll use my ideas, but can I use yours? Also, in my sequel there will be a seed likem Seedle, can you please change it's appearance so it won't look like I copied you? I know you outside of the computer, you know I didn't. It evolves into a shrub and then a tree. Sorry about this last part, I don't have any right to tell you to change a charachter, but I don't want to look like I'm a copyer.
I wouldn't tell him to change his characters. It was his idea first, so he claims right to it. If it looks too similar, then you're going to have to change your character. Not to be mean, but it is rude to just go and tell people to change their ideas because it's similar to yours when they thought of the idea first.

I think a fog pokemon would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you would hit it. Some other pokemon I've been wanting to see would be a pokemon based off a squid, or something. I don't know. All my ideas have been pretty much made. Maybe a millipede that's closer to the ground than Scolipede. Just throwing ideas around.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Okay. I just didn't want to look like a copier. Sorry. Don't change your character unless you want to.
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pokestar/redfogofterror.shtml
This will explain the fog monsters. Also, an Ice dog evo line. Frostpup-Frostfox-Blizzwolf? Maybe some sonic and light type eeveelutions. Steel and Rock too? Rapturque and Rapturricane, pokemon like Archeops and Aerodactyl for one fossil pokemon and a loch ness monster themed other fossil? A psychic type virus pokemon. Suecra, a counterpart to Arceus (see what I did there?) Maybe Srapnel, a Ghsot/Steel pokemon that looks like a blimp with arms made out of technology scraps that can use human speech by turning radio staions to form complete sentences and occasionally sparks blue sparks. I dod not come up with it, but I coudn't find out who did. It evolves from Garsoul (not intended to by original owners but the resemblance was eerily simmilar) a pokemon that looks like an orb with a big red eye with tech scraps floating around it to make two rings. Credit goes to Prinny-dood.devinart.com. Some I don't know who to give credit to.

Last edited:
Back