• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
Hi :D
ich bins, Emeraldo-Fan, der eigendlich gerne erst den Hack am ende Testen wollt xD (Emeraldo-Fan gabs hier anscheinend schon =( )

Nja, zum Hack gibts eigendlich nich weiterhin viel zu sagen, nur dass der immer noch so goil ist ^^
nja, wieso sollte ich auch meine Meinung ändern :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Smaragt-Fan, this is an English forum so please add a translation to your post in English so that other members can understand you.

This hack looks great, Tutti. I like the snowy tiles and the world map is pretty good.
Keep it up.

jj_olli

It's coming...
Years
I will translate Smaragt-Fan's post for you:

Hi
ich bins, Emeraldo-Fan, der eigendlich gerne erst den Hack am ende Testen wollt xD (Emeraldo-Fan gabs hier anscheinend schon =( )

Nja, zum Hack gibts eigendlich nich weiterhin viel zu sagen, nur dass der immer noch so goil ist ^^
nja, wieso sollte ich auch meine Meinung ändern

Hi
it's me, Emeraldo-Fan, who just wanted to test the hack at the end xD
(Someone was already called Esmeraldo-Fan, here =( )

So, there's nothing to tell about the hack anymore, just it's still great ^^
So, why should I change my opinion

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Is the starters going to be different starters (meaning not gonna be a starter pokemon, it's gonna be a pokemon that you find in the wild)?

Well you'll get your pokemon not in the wild. Prof Elm will give you your starter pokemon.

Years
Hey Tutti!
Wie ich es schon überall gesagt habe, ich finde deinen Hack einfach toll.

Hey Tutti!
How I have said it in all ohter forums, I think your hack is really cool.

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
*Thx Christos for reopening my thread*

Update 09.07.07

Hiho =)
Now the time has come^^
I finished my final test and my holidays have started. And now I have a lot of time to work on my hack.
Today I have made 4 new maps and I've corrected a lot of graphical mistakes.

Now I'll show you the new pics of my hack and I hope, you'll like them.

Route 31:
Route31.png

Route 32:
Route32.png

Route 33:
Route33.png

Route 34:
Route34.png

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
very nice screens!
good work tutti, but 1 thing.. the treetops above the water :P

nrox653

What should I put here...
Years
Cool, I thought this hack was totally dead. It's nice to see a GSC remake every once in a while that has a little twist to it :)

So will you give us a hint approximately when a beta will be released? Or is it just going to be released when the whole thing's finished?

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Ya tutti, good work, it must have paid of after u hard work for an.. year. Ya, the tree tops above the water r kinda cut of.:\
very nice screens!
good work tutti, but 1 thing.. the treetops above the water :P

Yes I know that problem. It's a not so easy to fix that problem.

Cool, I thought this hack was totally dead. It's nice to see a GSC remake every once in a while that has a little twist to it :)

So will you give us a hint approximately when a beta will be released? Or is it just going to be released when the whole thing's finished?

No my will never be dead =)
Well a beta is still in progress. I have to work a lot on the scripts and that will take time.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Well, since the Johto region seems to be primarily covered in snow, would it be more likely to find a Sneasal or Snorunt in the wild rather than your average Pidgey or Ratata? This would make it a bit more interesting when it comes to a few of the gyms (Whitney with her damned Rollout loving Miltank for example).

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Glad you are back in action "Tutti" and those Routes sure looks great when they have some snow on it :).

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
woah those screens are nice:D I reall wanna see this new thing that have never been in advance hack before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back