• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKÉMON CAP'S

C.N.C

Tile Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
i like your tiles and the title screen
But the roof on the blue house i didn't like.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
updates

Ok users of pkcomunity, im make a other version for th hack in inglish. ^^

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Ok users of pkcommunity, i'm going to make a other version of the hack in English. ^^
Wow Zelix, that sounds great. I really like the jumping rocks on the previous page. Everything looks stunning, keep it up! (P.S. I corrected your post in proper English ;D)

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Man Zelix, your tiles look amazing, nice to see a hacker make their own set of tiles and sprites :D
Jumping rocks look great, one think I will say though, is i think the paletted insite the cave is very dark compared to the cave path, it almost clashes. :) other than that, Amazing work!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
This actually seems quite awesome, even if it is in spanish that really does not make any real differance. Anyway good luck with this Zelix and i hope you dont give up on it.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Amazing, just freaking amazing
You are seriously and amazing hacker and spriter
Would you like any help fixing any grammar in your english version of this hack?

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
Wow this hack looks pretty awesome! I know a lot of people have said this but I can help with translating if you need it :)

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Sorry this got moved... It really deserves to be in the hacks showcase.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Congratulations on winning hack of the week number 55. Here's your award. ;)
zelxaward.png

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
congratulations on winning the award ~zel!x !

Edit: Here is a new user bar.

Last edited:

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
¡Updates!

Well guys, eh returned my project, and here we put some new pictures after so long. A friend told me that if the issue was over a month old when I closed it revived, but I'm just putting the new project;)

Screens
caps01.png
caps02.png

capsa.png
caps3m.png

Video:

milleniumcat

dig up your cat he's alive
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2011
HEY!! the hack looks great!! maybe your next project could be to make a hack with someone well known like you are going to be

Last edited:
Back