• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Who got the guardian sings pokes please??
Do you mean the Original trainer (OT), or the name or the Ranger who captured both?

OT: Oblivia (Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs), Trainer Name: Dan

Ranger Name: Dan

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC! I'm so sorry about not showing up the other day, real life and all :3

I was wondering when you are available to do some of our trading :)
It's ok, I do understand that!! What was the trade please??
Hey RNC! Can I have you egg moved Bagon?
If I have an egg moved bagon, you are more thab welcome to take it!! :)

Do you mean the Original trainer (OT), or the name or the Ranger who captured both?

OT: Oblivia (Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs), Trainer Name: Dan

Ranger Name: Dan
Are you Dan please??

I is on :P Can you trade now?

I am here but have been busy, sorry for the late response!!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
~RNC~, When can we trade for the Swablu? And if you haven't hatched it yet, can you make it know the egg move Dragon Rush?

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Here they are ^^ I included the levels on them (I forgot the other ones though, can check) and since I don't know exactly where some of them were ev'd, I can give you stats if you would like.

All shiny ev'd

darkrai (japanese) lv 100
froslass lv 100
kingdra lv 100
gliscor lv 100
weavile lv 100
shiftry lv 100
manectric lv 51
hippowdon lv 100
ludicolo
lanturn lv 41
roserade
drapion lv 50
ampharos lv 100
magnezone lv 100
dusknoir lv 100
hitmontop lv 100
heracross lv 100
rhyperior flawless lv. 100
golem flawless lv 100
marowak flawless lv 100
mothim lv 100
steelix flawless lv 100
altaria
tangrowth flawless lv 100

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Hooh54: RNC posted that she does not want to trade with you again or see that you have posted in her thread. She is real ticked off with you for wasting her time.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
Hooh54: RNC posted that she does not want to trade with you again or see that you have posted in her thread. She is real ticked off with you for wasting her time.

Reposting this on a new page for hooh54 to see and understand. Please read this hooh54 and do not post a reply.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ah I see :P I can wait while you do that :P
Thanks for understanding thnigs I need to do with my new laptop, I should every thing back to normal by tomorrow, and sorry for any typo's, it takes time to get used to these things!!

Reposting this on a new page for hooh54 to see and understand. Please read this hooh54 and do not post a reply.

Thanks!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
I see your busy, we can save everything til tomorrow :P Good luck with your new laptop!

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Don't worry about it, I was the same way when I got my laptop. After you get used to it you're fine, but then typing on other computer's feels funky xD Haha

What type of laptop is it, out of curiosity?

Back