• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm new here. Anyone else here?

Hey there Sky, welcome to PC! =D Hope you've been having fun here so far. Shaymin's one of the most adorable grass types that are out there by the way, so you have great taste. Maybe you can tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better?

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
People are here! Yes! Now, before I begin, I'm a boy. Shaymin's just my favorite. I live in Hawaii... and... um... I'm not sure what else to say... oh, and I love it here! :D

Years
Hello SkyShaymin, and welcome.

We have a mod with a similar name to you hehehe

If you ever need help, contact Cid, Cirno or any of the more experienced members.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
People are here! Yes! Now, before I begin, I'm a boy. Shaymin's just my favorite. I live in Hawaii... and... um... I'm not sure what else to say... oh, and I love it here! :D

ahhh HAWAII, you ae lucky enough to live there *__* , and we have a lot of Shaymin fans here too, so you are more than likely to meet one. Although Shaymin is such a pretty pokemon~

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
Hello SkyShaymin, and welcome.

We have a mod with a similar name to you hehehe

If you ever need help, contact Cid, Cirno or any of the more experienced members.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Looking forward to getting to know you too! :3

ahhh HAWAII, you ae lucky enough to live there *__* , and we have a lot of Shaymin fans here too, so you are more than likely to meet one. Although Shaymin is such a pretty pokemon~

Everyone always say I'm lucky. I've never even seen snow before! :o

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
You should have loads of fun here, SkyShaymin. I can already tell you're a fun fellow! Maybe you can find some fellow Shaymin fans somewhere in the Other Clubs section and perhaps start a club based on Shaymin somehow. Anything to celebrate your favorites, huh? Anyway, do you have any other interests, perhaps? Such as in the games/anime/TCG?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh hey SkyShamin, welcome to PC :D

You're lucky to live in Hawaii, I live in Canada, Montreal specifically. It's -21°C right now, there's around 1 meter of snow everywhere, snow is almost as hard as ice xD

Be happy you got sun, heat and no overweight jacket :D

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
You should have loads of fun here, SkyShaymin. I can already tell you're a fun fellow! Maybe you can find some fellow Shaymin fans somewhere in the Other Clubs section and perhaps start a club based on Shaymin somehow. Anything to celebrate your favorites, huh? Anyway, do you have any other interests, perhaps? Such as in the games/anime/TCG?

"The Shaymin Club" xD and I am attached to Pokémon and Sonic. Have you heard of GP - Galaxy Police? That's my favorite anime. What's TCG?

Oh hey SkyShamin, welcome to PC :D

You're lucky to live in Hawaii, I live in Canada, Montreal specifically. It's -21°C right now, there's around 1 meter of snow everywhere, snow is almost as hard as ice xD

Be happy you got sun, heat and no overweight jacket :D

Wow that's cold! .x. It gets annoying When people say "AY BRAH HOW IS U?" Instead of speaking english here.

Last edited:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
"The Shaymin Club" xD and I am attached to Pokémon and Sonic. Have you heard of GP - Galaxy Police? That's my favorite anime. What's TCG?
Oh jeez, I wish you hadn't said that... I'm racking my brain because it sounds familiar, haha. XD; The TCG is the Pokemon Trading Card Game, of course! Never played it? It's pretty enjoyable - getting all the fun of Pokemon in the form of a card game similar to that of Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic the Gathering. You should try it sometime! (:

Cid

Years
Wow that's cold! .x. It gets annoying When people say "AY BRAH HOW IS U?" Instead of speaking english here.
Yup I don't really get annoyed by those members that easily but I really appreciate people who keep their grammar clean. ;3 I'm afraid I've never heard of Galaxy Police. u_u But if it's any good, then I might watch it as I am a huge anime nut!

Anyway hi there, SkyShaymin! You've stirred up quite a conversation here. I'm happy that you kept coming back to reply. <3 I wish this thread would be a lot more active and fun, like a normal Daily Chit-Chat thread that caters new users but regulars can also enjoy hanging out in. I mean if the replies are gonna be on topic like your posts here Sky, then every new user should follow suit, seriously. o3o So that this place will be a lot more fun. Ah well, Shaymin's pretty cute! I love its Sky Forme especially, so I like that you have it as your theme. I live in the Philippines, pretty tropical like Hawaii but I'm in the east side of the globe so our days will be so far away. :O That means I've also never seen snow irl, too, so I'm your snow virgin buddy! Okay that came out wrong. XD

I noticed you haven't made a NU/W thread yet, though! I think it's cool when you get your own thread for other members to personally welcome you. :3 You should make one, buuut if you don't want to since you seem to have a hard time thinking of stuff to say then it's up to you. :p Plus the Hangout might have fulfilled that purpose already, haha. Either way I hope you're having fun. <33

Also you seem to like clubs a lot because you mentioned making one; have you seen our club dedicated to Sonic the Hedgehog back in Other Clubs yet? It's been a while since I went clubbing with people but I highly recommend that you join one since they're really fun, haha. Maybe you can make that Shaymin club, too! Clubs like that belong in the Pokémon Clubs section. :D

Welcome to PC! Come back to reply some more please. <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2015
hi im new and im wondering if i can ask for help with scripts for roms here :$

Years
hi im new and im wondering if i can ask for help with scripts for roms here :$

You're looking for this thread: Script Help Thread

And while you're there, check out the rest of the Emulation section too!

I'm new here and I am hoping someone can teach me about PC and getting started.

You might want to come to the PC Adoption Center and look for a mentor.

I'd also be happy to show you around, just send me a VM!

Cid and Cirno are also here if I'm not around. They're friendly and they mod this section too so they'll be sure to help you.

Cid

Years
Squirtleeee! <333 Any Squirtle is awesome. And precious. And wonderful. (b'')b

But yes, hi there Ben! If it isn't obvious yet with how I reacted to your post, my favorite Pokémon of all time is Squirtle. <3 So you get brownie points for mentioning him alone! ;D If you don't mind me asking, what Pokémon game are you playing? I assume like FireRed or something, but I don't really know, haha.

You should make an intro thread, by the way! Just read the guidelines to know what to put in it, but otherwise, it's all up to you. :D If you're ready to make it, then click me! I mean it's certainly a good way to make yourself known to the community, methinks. But yeah, I hope you're enjoying yourself so far. And keep training that Squirtle so that it becomes the best of the best okay? Good. n_n Welcome to the forums. :3

Years
Um, uhhh.... Hi! My names Ben, I love training my precious Squirtle, he's awesome. So, yeah. Hi *u*

Oh hiya Ben. Welcome to PC!

Nice to see more Squirtle fans here (I like Oshawott better though) and I hope you make a proper introduction soon.

Have fun and feel free to ask Cid or Cirno if you get lost :3

SkyShaymin143

Pikachu
Years
Um, uhhh.... Hi! My names Ben, I love training my precious Squirtle, he's awesome. So, yeah. Hi *u*

Why, hello! Welcome to PC! I'm a bit new here, but it's great here! Everyone is nice and the content is good. You'll have a great time here! I'm also more of an Oshawott person, but Squirtle is cool as well. ^_^

Have fun exploring PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back