• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Pokedex Progress

Sirfetch’d

With 649 Pokemon it may seem like a never ending battle to catch em' all, but that is the fun. How close are you to completing your Pokedex in Black and White? Discuss.....

Years
i almost complted the Unova dex,all i need is the female counterpart of Braviary and it's pre-evolution and Genesect,Keldeo and Meloetta

Years
I have basically none of the pokedex in white completed, as when I started playing it completion of the pokedex didn't interest me. However, I do have a huge chunk of the pokedex completed in WHite 2, as when I started it, it was on my to-do-list. I think I have maybe 2/3 to 3/4 completed, but I have a lot of mons to evolve/breed for, and the legendaries.

Years
As of my latest play of Black, I have seen 583 Pokemon and caught 578 Pokemon.

Got almost every non-Legendary bar Unown, Slaking, Nidoqueen/king, Bagon line, Rufflet line and Zorua line. Also, haven't got any Legendaries bar Reshiram.

Back