• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Best Feeling in the World?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Standing in a vast field of grass while a wind blows. Especialy nice if its night and I can see the stars.
But now that I think about it...everytime I spend time looking at the sky I get this great feeling inside. Maybe Im just sort of stargazer.
The other one is a bit weird. When the first snow has fallen and everything is dying. The whole world is freezing...time stops...and you walk through forests and frozen river/lake side. I dont know...I just feel at peace at those times.
Oh and then there are the basic "hugging someone" and all romantic things.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Being told by your crush that he/she also shares the same mutual feeling for you
Seeing my dog being so happy when I'm playing with him
When you accomplish something you always wanted to finish
When you get your paycheck
Eating or drinking after not having doing so for numerous hours

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sitting on the grass inside a shaded area, drinking an iced cold drink while the wind blows through.

Then there's the feeling of being loved as Raichu mentioned. Thats the best feeling out there.

Years
Feeling loved. I felt it for about half an hour and it was probably the best half hour of my life so far.

I mean romantically loved by the way, not like "my mummy loves me".

I pity you because your happiness is dependent on something that is so beyond your control.

As for me, it's the thrill of the fight that makes me feel truly alive. That adrenalin rush while you're tightly locked in close combat, I somehow doubt anything can top that wild feeling of invigoration and excitement.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
delicious food,sleeping after a long tiring day,violin,seeing my family and loved one happy <3..and when i'm mad or sad and bf says something to fix that *giggles*....and when i sing like crazy to troll someone for ze fun of it :3 umm,that's all what i remember for now!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Being alive.
No, not living, everybody exists, but being alive is one of the rarest things in the world.
Pure happiness, like no matter what happens, you know it's going to be amazing.
The feeling that you could just stand there, take a deep breath, and think to yourself, "It's great to be alive.".

That is the greatest feeling in the world.

Years
The best feeling for me is knowing that I've done everything that I have to do (whether it be at work, doing chores, running errands, etc.), and I can just relax and do whatever I want.

Another one that is a close second for me is to be able to help someone else out, and then see them succeed. It's an achievement that can be shared by more than one person, and can bring people closer together as a result.

Back