• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Breeders Unite!! ~~ Pokemon Breeders Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Years

Pokémon Breeding Fan Club

Welcome Pokemon Breeders, one and all!

Welcome, good people! I am Maelstrom, owner of Chipmunk Gaming Inc. (I say my name is Maelstrom so that you may refer to me as Maelstrom, not Chipmunk or something like that.) Don't be afraid to come in, we don't bite here. Just watch out for my Absol, they nip a little. I am thoroughly excited to be here! I'm a Pokemon Breeder, as you may be able to tell from the club name. This is my first club, and I'm a little unsure of how to get started with it. Be sure to read the rules, because as much as I'm easy-going, we need to set some things straight. I'm just learning to RNG, so any help, tricks, tips, etc. (via VM or PM) are greatly appreciated! PLEASE, don't ask me questions on how to RNG. In my current knowlegde, I'm just as confused as you are! Once I'm good, I'll be able to RNG Shiny Pokemon through the use of eggs. If you don't approve of RNG'd Pokemon, I'm sorry you don't. It's pretty fun.​

I also would like to say that if you have a Pokemon you've bred to amazing standards, don't be afraid to say you did!! If it's really awesome, I'll post it in the Trophy Case, along with your Username, their gender, it's moveset, it's parents/parents' nicknames if they had any, if it's Shiny, it's Nature, and it's stats. Also, you don't have to put the stats or Nature if you don't want to. I don't really care about stats being posted personally, but that's just me. I also will put a SHORT description of the Pokemon and how it hatched, or something like that.​

I don't have all the time in the world, either, so I'm not always on. I'm currently looking for someone to be a Co-Owner for the club. If you aren't going to be on all that much, or can't actually take care of the thread, please don't ask to be the Co-Owner.​

So, with that all being said, just try to have fun!​

*~Maelstrom~*​

[a id]ev_rules[/a id]
Regulations

-Follow ALL of PC's rules.​

-Follow ALL of PC's Pokemon Club Rules.​

-I have a tendency to mean what I say, but I don't say what I mean. If you are confused with something I say, POLITELY ask what I mean. If you are offended with something I say, I'm terribly sorry. It's just my way.​

-RNG'd Pokemon are 100% accepted as Trophy Pokemon, but only if they are hatched. I'm learning to RNG Pokemon Eggs myself.​

-No flames. Only constructive critisism, please.​

-BE NICE TO OTHERS!! (Arceus is watching you...)​

Members and Sign-Up Forms

Sign-Ups

Username:

What is the Pokemon that you've bred that you are most proud of?:
Partner Pokemon (Up to three, nicknames permitted):
Trophy Pokemon (Read introduction for details):
Answer to the Current Topic:
Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? If so, give details if details for project are required:

Members

Userbars:
btjs78lf

Link: http://snack.to/btjs78lf

Chipmunk Gaming Inc.

AlexOzzyCake
426.png
27.png
590.png

chuckleslucifer
133.png
25.png
228.png

Miau
607.png
132.png

Savant
218MS.png

Zebz213
637.png

Pilkie
212.png
155.png
570.png

Sotani
610.png
133.png
Talonflame(no image yet!)​

Marionz
26.png
135.png
466.png

Typhon
219.png
[/title

Current Topic and Previous Ones

Current Topic: What is the Pokemon that you've bred that took the longest time/most effort?

Previous Topics:
Do you think Pokemon Breeding will be changed at all in X and Y?

[a id]ev_wants[/a id]
Trophy Case

053.gif

Pokemon: Persian

Nickname: Giovanni
Owner: Chipmunk Gaming Inc.
Level: 100
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
Hall of Fame: Yes
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/30
EV's: 4 Def/252 Atk/252 SpDef
Moveset:
Aerial Ace
Return
Night Slash
Iron Tail​

My prized possession. I've had this Persian for 5 years, and in that time he's entered the Hall of Fame, and raised to Level 100, and had 12 Eggs with another Persian nicknamed Dallas.​

426.gif

Pokemon: Drifblim
Nickname: Floony
Owner: AlexOzzyCake
Ability: Unburden
Nature: Modest
IV's: 31/5/30/28/30/17
EV's: 4 Def/252 SpAtk/252 Spd
Moveset:
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Rest​

I use her to hold a Chesto Berry, beef herself up with Calm Mind, then restore any taken damage with Rest before instantly waking up from the berry and gaining some Speed from Unburden - it works pretty well but the speed becomes a bit of a pain whilst setting up.​

133.gif

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Djinn
Owner: chuckleslucifer​

197.gif

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Azazel

004.gif

Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Rusty

[a id]ev_trade[/a id]
Pokemon Group Breeding Projects

As a Pokemon Group Breeding Project, we as a club will work towards the same essential goal When the week is over, we compare how everyone's result is different.

This week's project: Breed a lovely Stunfisk with an Egg move. Just for fun, go for a Shiny!^^

If you're too lazy and need a Stunfisk to breed with, I might have one lurking at the bottom of my PC Boxes. Don't be afraid to ask me.​

This week's project participants:

ChipmunkGamingInc. ~~ Aiming for Shiny

Previous projects and results:

Breed any Pokemon with and Egg Move(s):

I'm unsure of who has completed this project or not. If you have completed this and would like to have it posted here, please PM me.

Breed a Ralts with a Hardy nature:

Chipmunk Gaming Inc. ~~ Finished

Male Telepathy Ralts​

Hardy Level 1
Confuse Ray/Shadow Sneak/Mean Look/Disable
Chuckleslucifer ~~ Finished

Female Ralts​

Hardy Level 1
Growl
AlexOzzyCake
Miau ~~ Finished
Female Trace Ralts
Hardy Level 1
Confusion/Thunder Bolt/Taunt/Shadow Ball​

Savant ~~ Finished

Synchronize Ralts
Hardy Level 1
Growl​

Maelstrom

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Love the look of this club, I'd love to be a member! Just want to say, there's a thread for RNG guides and discussion here if anyone needs it. :)

Username: AlexOzzyCake
What is the Pokemon that you've bred that you are most proud of?: My first shiny, a female Drifloon named Floony in Unova which hatched on Marvellous Bridge. The IVs weren't exceptional which was a shame, but I was thrilled to have finally hatched a shiny haha.
Partner Pokemon: Floony the shiny Drifloon, Orange the Sandshrew & Hilda the Foongus
Trophy Pokemon: This is the best I've got and I'm proud of her, but up to you to decide if it's trophy-worthy :)
pokeball.png
426.png
pokeball.png

Floony (Drifblim) Lv. 48 ★
OT: Ryudo | Username: AlexOzzyCAke
Nature: Modest
Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31, 5, 30, 28, 30, 17
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Calm Mind / Shadow Ball / Thunderbolt / Rest​

I use her to hold a Chesto Berry, beef herself up with Calm Mind, then restore any taken damage with Rest before instantly waking up from the berry and gaining some Speed from Unburden - it works pretty well for a Pokémon like Drifblim but the speed becomes a bit of a pain whilst setting up haha.

Do I think that breeding will be changed in X&Y? Simply put, no! Other than some potential new evolution methods via breeding I can't see them changing it - why would they after so many generations of it working perfectly? I can see the in-game mechanics being slightly different to make RNGing the Pokémon harder and they may well add in another step or mechanic for hatching, but I think it'll remain largely the same. Is this a common opinion?

I can't say whether I'll take part in the contest or not yet since Ralts is a somewhat difficult Pokémon to come by, but I'll give it a go if I manage to get my hands on one within the week!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

chuckleslucifer

Trophy Pokemon:

PCP133.png

Djinn the Shiny Eevee

PCP197.png

Azazel the Umbreon
Times been in the Hall of Fame: 24

PCP004.png

Rusty the Charmander
First Pokemon I ever bred :D

My best/favourite Pokemon from breeding:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I would love to join! I'm not that great a breeder, I'm actually quite inexperienced. I know the basics, how to pass down stats and natures, what items to use, how egg moves work, but I don't have much practice. I've experimented a few times with no specific ideas in mind, but it was a lot of fun, so I'd like to keep at it :)

Username: Miau
058.gif

notshiny.png
Growlithe ♂ (Lv.1)
OT: MIAU (Black 2)
Bashful - Intimidate
0/26/31/31/27/31 - Untrained​

Like I said, I don't have many Pokemon that I've bred. This guy was actually one of my first babies, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he ended up with three perfect IVs; two were passed down from the parents, the other values were random. Yeah, I know his HP individual value couldn't be more awful, but how lucky can you get? At least he'll make a good father if I'm passing down the female's HP IV.

Partner Pokemon:
Purpure the Litwick
607.png

Howie the Ditto
132.png

Answer to the Current Topic: I don't think so, it works pretty well right now, and it actually makes sense. I like how it's not a completely random process, and you're able to pass down stats, natures, abilities and even moves. I can't really think of any possible changes in Gen 6, but maybe we'll be getting some new baby Pokemon?

Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? I'd love to! As a matter of fact, I'm going to be getting a Ralts from Curtis in B2 today, so I'll make sure it'll be a female and start working on it soon. May I suggest adding the time limit in the projects section in the OP? Something like August 21st - August 28th would be great.

Last edited:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Hello everyone:

You all are accepted!! I'm still working on the Userbars, but I'll get those up soon:) I'll update the main post soon, so hang tight!

AlexOzzyCake: I just HAD to say, I love the nickname of your Drifblim! It's a lot more creative than my first Drifloon, nicknamed Ballooon -- three O's included...-_-*facepalm* And thanks for the CSS fix!

chuckleslucifer: I have a Male Rufflet if you want him:) I can re-nickname him too. Also, are you participating in the Breeding Project? You didn't put anything there, and I was confused...~_~

Miau: Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!! I'm really into breeding, and I'm willing to help you out at anytime!! No, seriously, don't hesitate to ask.

TheTorraRegion: Could you please fill out the sign-up form before saying you'll join? Thanks, and I'm happy to have you!!

Also, everyone participating in the Breeding Project: I have six Ralts, all with Hardy Nature. If you would like to use those Ralts to breed with, I'm willing to let you borrow them!! I do need them back, though. Thank you all for joining!!

One more thing, you see that string of text down in my signature? That leads to my Trade Shop, and it's kinda lacking attention, if you get my drift. If you would be so kind as to just click that link, and check out my shop, maybe even take one or two of those Pokemon, I'd be happier than a Stunfisk in the Hall of Fame.

*~Maelstrom~*

Savant

Natural Born Breeder
Years
Username: Savant

I have a box in my PC called 'Nursery' that has all of my bred babies. I'm pretty proud of them all. It took ages to get them.

Partner Pokemon (Up to six, nicknames permitted): Maggie the Slugma (Flame Body to help with eggs)

Answer to the Current Topic: I do think it'll be changed. I mean they're changing up almost everything else so why not breeding too?

Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? If so, give details if details for project are required:
Sure why not.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

PCP280.png

Ralts​

Moveset:

Growl

Father: Ditto

Mother: Gardevoir holding everstone

Nature: Hardy

Tries: 4 eggs

Level: 5 what else would it be?

Last edited:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Username: Savant

I have a box in my PC called 'Nursery' that has all of my bred babies. I'm pretty proud of them all. It took ages to get them.

Partner Pokemon (Up to six, nicknames permitted): Maggie the Slugma (Flame Body to help with eggs)

Answer to the Current Topic: I do think it'll be changed. I mean they're changing up almost everything else so why not breeding too?

Sure why not.

Glad to have you in the club, Savant!

And chuckles, good job on the Ralts!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I did the breeding assignment today, yay! I bred 5 Ralts in total, all hatched at the Nursery. Best one would be:

280.gif

notshiny.png
Ralts ♀ (Lv.1)
OT: MIAU (Black 2)
Hardy - Trace
31/26/26/26/24/29
Disable - Thunderbolt - Taunt - Shadow Ball

Mother was a female Ralts received from Curtis a few days ago, with her DW ability, Telepathy. Father was a Hardy Grimer holding an Everstone. The mother was holding a Power Weight to pass down her HP individual value. In the spoiler are all the babies, more than half have their Hidden Ability. I actually wanted to get a nice Justified Gallade out of this, hehe.
Spoiler:

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Hey great job guys! We're gonna have to wrap up this project soon, so does anyone have any ideas for the next Breeding Project? I'm trying to stay away from Shinies, just so you guys know.
Here are some thoughts:
Breed a pink Pokemon
Breed a baby Pokemon with a Hidden/Second Ability
Breed a Pokemon with a certain Ability (i.e., Honey Gather, Flash Fire, Stench, etc.)
Breed a Pokemon with a certain Egg Move

Lemme know what'ya think, and other ideas too!!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Breed a Pokemon with a certain Egg Move.

Sounds good because it not only requires us to breed but it requires us to train a pokemon to get the move :D

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Thank you for no shinies, it would take waaay too long to achieve that, and these are supposed to be for fun ^_^

I'm on board for any of those suggestions, I like that most of them give us various choices as to what Pokemon to breed, and everyone can chose exactly how tough a challenge to set for himself. For example for the pink Pokemon, you can go the easy way with a Munna or Audino, make it harder with Hidden Ability Munna or Audino, or go crazy hatching a Happiny, hehe.

As for other suggestions, I think you have everything that can be influenced through breeding (except stats, but I'm not sure if you want that), so that leaves other criteria, like:
  • breed a X-type Pokemon
  • breed a starter (fossil) Pokemon
  • breed a fast Pokemon (Speed is the highest stat) - same for any other stat
  • breed a female Combee (or other Pokemon with a low female:male ratio)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Username: LilJz1234

What is the Pokemon that you've bred that you are most proud of?: Shiny Squirtle

Partner Pokemon (Up to three, nicknames permitted): Pika the Pikachu

Trophy Pokemon (Read introduction for details): (I'll add in the future)

Answer to the Current Topic: From what I've seen in the trailer, I don't think breeding will be changed whatsoever. Maybe the Pokemon Amie will give us some help towards breeding or something but breeding being changed? No. Getting help from breeding? Maybe.
Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? Sure, breed a Pink Pokemon. Pink Pokemon are always nice.

ChipmunkGamingInc.

Years
Sorry I've not been on for a while. Anyways, welcome to the club, LilJz1234!

As for that, I think we should do breed an egg move. Any egg move, any Pokemon, any stats, gender, etc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Just breed any Pokémon that has an egg move? Sounds easy enough for a lot of people to get involved with but I'm not sure I see the challenge in it haha. I'll get in on this one though - when're we starting! I think I'll breed a Sandshrew this time around, and the egg move will be a surprise hehe. I think we should base it on the most interesting egg move rather than the best, what do you guys think?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
PCP004.png

Rusty the Charmander​
Egg move: Flamethrower
Level: 87, currently a charizard
Father: Charizard
Mother: Ditto

Zebz213

Travelling Insomniac
Years
Username: Zebz213
595.gif
Kumonga the Joltik (First shiny)
Partner Pokemon:
637.gif
Vulcan the Volcarona (He's good at keeping the eggs warm)
Trophy Pokemon:
025.gif
Blitzmus the Pikachu
104.gif
Rus the Cubone
123.gif
Exo the Scyther
Answer to the Current Topic: They may change the egg groups up a bit to accommodate the Fairy Type but other wise everything will be the same I think.
Will you participate in the current Pokemon Group Breeding Project? If so, give details if details for project are required: I'll breed a Ducklett with the egg moves Air Cutter, Brine, and Gust. (Chain Breeding and RNGing included)​

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Just breed any Pokémon that has an egg move? Sounds easy enough for a lot of people to get involved with but I'm not sure I see the challenge in it haha. I'll get in on this one though - when're we starting! I think I'll breed a Sandshrew this time around, and the egg move will be a surprise hehe. I think we should base it on the most interesting egg move rather than the best, what do you guys think?

Actually I think it's the kind of challenge where you decide how, uhm, challenging it'll be. You can just go for any egg move, or you can go for an egg move that you can only get through chain breeding. Or you can choose to pass down an egg move from a father that could only learn it in previous generations. Or breed a Pokemon that has four egg moves. You just kinda choose your own rules, so anyone can join in. And I'm totally on board with the idea of an interesting egg move, though "interesting" is kind of subjective, but then again, so is "the best", maybe more so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back