• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
So...you're tired of school...so you can be in college? How does that work? Haha.

Augh I'm conflicted. I need to finish reading this book, but I want to lurk on PC and keep shredding this eraser with my nails. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have stuff to do- I just am ignoring those things. I'm going to go find a candle and use it to melt eraser shavings (according to google, it either will smell terrible and do nothing- or it will melt), instead.

...Is it just me, or do eraser shavings smell like oregano? x:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
So today I woke up at 4:30 AM because I kept hearing sirens outside. You guys heard about that severe weather that affected the southeastern parts of the US? We were under a tornado watch for about an hour but fortunately it didn't hit us; just tons of rain.

Years
It actually got really warm and windy up here,(Ohio) like near 60 degrees and winds around 30-40 mph last night and earlier today. And it poooourrrreeedddd like an hour or two ago.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Yeah the temperature got warm here as well, but now it's back to freezing. Its still very windy here but at least the rain is gone.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nothing really happened here. :? Just some rain over in Pennsylvania. It's also been pretty warm which was nice.

Years
Weather. sigh

It snowed on and off today. But it was certainly damn cold. Yesterday, it was -44C with the windchill. So yesterday was even worse.

And to think all of that weather you're getting is headed my way. Especially that cold. Ugh.

At least I can take solace in the fact that my lower latitude makes it so I won't be seeing temperatures that are quite that cold.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It's seriously windy where I am, it's so loud. I fear I may ave some trouble sleeping if the wind keeps blowing like this.

Sir Codin

It's a clear night over hear in Monterey, about 8 degrees Celsius, and I should be going to bed, but I can't because I'm on here and this place is just too interesting.

I wish it would rain, though. Unfortunately, it won't get above 10% chance of rain for the next five days.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I hereby decree as a Super Moderator of these fair forums that anyone that discusses weather in this thread until the end of February shall receive a sloppy, wonderful kiss from my amorous Stunfisk.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Make it a high five from a Treecko and we got a deal. (they're too cool for hugs and kisses)

About the weather it was snowing earlier and the wind was blowing so hard it wouldn't hit the ground.
In other news, I need a new theme sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back