• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I dunno. I guess it depends on the person and exactly how they're joking. What you said came off as being funny, so it didn't bother me. :?

Ah, okay. x:
I'm glad I helped, then? Even if I didn't realize I was helping? X}

Well then! Haha.
As I said, I'm really glad I apparently helped you. and talking to you helped me, as well. Due to lack of personal messaging on the last forum I used, pretty much all of my friends there found out. You've helped me far more than all of them combined. But I should have tried to play it off more, so you wouldn't have been concerned. It hadn't really occurred to me until somewhat recently. I felt horrible about it (still guilty, honestly) and tried to figure out how to apologize without it being completely out of the blue. Then you were leaving, so it seemed like a perfect opportunity.

I'm glad you came back.

Now then. It's almost midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow. And I slept around three or four hours last night. I'm off to bed. Goodnight. {:

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, okay.

May you dream of sweet rememberances, and beautiful nothings.
Sleep well, my friend.

So, anyone here Box?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I love css. Something I can understand, when I put my mind into it.

html, I can't understand ._. but that's maybe because I haven't fully tried.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Coding languages are like impossible to comprehend. I don't know what it is, but they always seem to not work the way they are supposed to when I use them. I feel as if such things secretly despise me and choose not to work when I use them, but I mean, that is just silly, so I must really just be terrible at this kind of thing... :(

Years
I am familiar with HTML and CSS but I don't use them much. My main language currently is T-SQL as a lot of my work at the moment involves querying databases. I know a bit of C# as well but again, haven't used it much at all. Lol does Fetch XML count as well >___>

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I can only do very basic things with HTML/CSS, and only when the code is provided for me already, lol. Sometimes I have to jump into the HTML coding of a Tumblr theme I'm using and hope to god that the computer gods out there respond to my frantic pleas and frenzied typing, lol. Also, the only way I even know how to do a little bit of CSS coding is due to my signatures over the years, I'd be completely lost otherwise :x

Years
I know some HTML and CSS, and some PHP as well. I typically don't do much with those unless I have to and even then, the stuff I design looks basic and 1990s-ish.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I did know some CSS, used to do my posts in it and everything - annoyed people very much, very quickly :P . Now though, it all looks as strange as it actually is. Luckily my old sig that was left over from when I had a hiatus from here contained some - I just adapted it to my new themes.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
CSS? I remember I was having trouble using it until a certain user helped me out. Now I'm learning from his base and executed CSS well since then, although I rarely use it for my sig.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Whelp, that's strange.

Has anyone else here ever woken up, and started crying without knowing why?

Years
I kind of like my bad dreams, they're really trippy. My most depressing moments happen in real life, sadly. I can't just forget about them the day after XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
No, I remember two of the dreams I had last night, and neither of them were particularly bad per say.
If anything they were more normal then usual.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
If anything they were more normal then usual.

*facepalm*

You do realise that's completely contradictory?

Nope, never woken up crying for no reason. Sometimes I wake up and poke myself in the eye instead of rubbing it - but I know why I'm crying then :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, yes, thank you.
I was refering to the fact that generally I have almost desturbing dreams, and last night for one reason or another they were not.

Honestly, who jabs themself in the eye?
Well, that's one way to wake up I guess. . . It'll probably make you go blind eventually, but yeah, keeps you away from coffee doesn't it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Haha, luckily it's very rare it happens. I prefer some inspiring music blasting from my iPod instead - Gonna Fly Now from Rocky, or Raider's March from Indiana Jones.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Paladin D:

But no, I never have.
I did once wake up holding my knife (which was near my bed), though. I still don't know what why I had it haha. I guess I should stop leaving my knife and various lighters near my bed.

We need a new topic.
What's something interesting that has happened to you recently?

Sir Codin

Other than me being obsessed over the Planescape campaign setting and also getting into Forgotten Realms?

Nothing much.

Sir Codin

Other than me being obsessed over the Planescape campaign setting and also getting into Forgotten Realms?

Nothing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back