• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
thanks for solving some of my questions, sorry, but, i still got some, well, eevee evolves to espeon/umbreon by leveling up with max happiness at day/night?, or with evolution stones?, where is the move tutor and heart scales?, thanks

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
thanks for solving some of my questions, sorry, but, i still got some, well, eevee evolves to espeon/umbreon by leveling up with max happiness at day/night?, or with evolution stones?, where is the move tutor and heart scales?, thanks

Alright, firstly, Happiness at day/night. Move Tutor is on Soothe Path. Heart Scales are useless in this game. The Move Tutor asks for money.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Alright, firstly, Happiness at day/night. Move Tutor is on Soothe Path. Heart Scales are useless in this game. The Move Tutor asks for money.

ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
need some help

hi the game is really good but i have two problem first sometime when i encounter a wild pokemon the screen come black and the game freeze an two when i go to get surf there two ranger that blocked the path and i can go any farther thanks for all answer

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?

Level your pokemon up, don't let it faint, don't put it in the PC box. Should be enough to get it happy enough to evolve.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
I started playing this game, loving it so far, but the Venipedes back sprite is rather...... smaller than the front sprite... O_O'

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Level your pokemon up, don't let it faint, don't put it in the PC box. Should be enough to get it happy enough to evolve.

okay, but, in this game are items like soothe bell, berries that increases friendship but lowers EV/a certain stat?, and where is the person who checks how much friendly is your pokemon to me?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Version 14 is available.

POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians
Version 14 fixes...

- Fixed the tile error in Silver Desert.
- Removed the "May on Bike" in the Whirl Islands.
- Removed the wild Roselia in the waters of Oceanshine City and Silver Desert.
- Fixed the glitching-up tiles in Oceania Sea.
- Fixed the merchant guy in Garden Field.
- Fixed the tree's movement permissions in Fruits' Basket.
- The guy who sells all 50 TM's in Fruits' Basket will stay there, even during Giratina's "negative storm" event.
- You will no longer be able to talk to the boat in Sky Path of the Gento Region.
- Fixed the movement permissions in Rentelbud City of the Gento region.
- Fixed the visible borders in Green Leaf's Oceania Sea.
- Fixed the tiles in Dusk Mountain.
- Fixed the tiles in Dusk Mountain's Mineral Cave.
- Fixed the tiles in Garden Field.
- Fixed the tiles in Silver Desert's Mineral Cave.
- Fixed the tiles in Ice's Edge Path.
- Fixed the tiles and movement permissions in Rainbow City.
- Fixed the tiles in Rainleaf Town.
- Fixed the tiles in the Safari Zone.
- Fixed the tiles in Guardia Town.
- Fixed the tiles in Bouquet Field.
- Fixed Snorunt's growth rate.
- Fixed Eevee's evolutions' growth rates.
- Might/Patty's fishing OW sprites are now fixed.
- A super rod is now available in Rainbow City.
I'll answer the new posts later.
Gotta go to sleep.

Enjoy pipz~

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
why dont you release a Package of all your RD mods?
that would make downloading a lot easier...

This thread is for Life of Guardians only. =/
Also, it's just a simple click and wait process to download the three patches of the game.

:D. YAY! v14!
EDIT: One thing though, the Super Rod guy is...Uhm...invisible...Hehehe...

He's not invisible in my game.
Maybe an error or a glitch?

and where is the person who checks how much friendly is your pokemon to me?

Highpoint Town.

I started playing this game, loving it so far, but the Venipedes back sprite is rather...... smaller than the front sprite... O_O'

I know.
It's the only available Venipede backsprite, so I can't do anything about it. =/

do you have to beat the e.m's before you can do all the legendary events?

Yes, except for Suvir(good side) / Dohydra(bad side) / Sprizzle(normal side)...

Aura Sphere is in the game.
About lvl 30-ish, maybe 34+, I think...

Love the rom its so cool thank you :)

Thankies~

Destine and all the other guys who don't have ROM problems - could you point me to the ROM you're using now? Mugs ain't supported anymore...

Giving links towards ROMs is against PC's global rules.
I'm afraid you'll have to search one yourself.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion... :(

Other than that, in Silver Town, in the bottom right house a lady says that people are saying they saw a pokemon flying high above HOENN, maybe you should rescript that

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion... :(

I can add new moves, but I can't add new effects, and I can't add a new ability, and a new ability's effect.

Other than that, in Silver Town, in the bottom right house a lady says that people are saying they saw a pokemon flying high above HOENN, maybe you should rescript that

Thank you. I'll fix that.

Hey DjG whats new in v.14?

Oh yeah...
Thanks.
I edited my previous two posts.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

This thread is for Life of Guardians only. =/
Also, it's just a simple click and wait process to download the three patches of the game.

He's not invisible in my game.
Maybe an error or a glitch?

Hm...To test this, I got another Ruby Rom, applied the new patch to it and used Walk-Through-Walls to get to Rainbow City quickly, and the person was also invisible.
Anybody else have a missing Super-Rod Person?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Dang! I've downloaded a new, clean MUGSless ROM and after the fight with Giratina, Vessel and ZAH, after the credits I get kicked out of the game :/ I'm using vBag emulator. What should I do to be able to play the game normally?
I'm really angry right now because I can't play :( I've been using the MUGS intro ROM until LOG v.13. Do I have to start a new game in order to be able to play v.14 correctly? It's like 115h waste of time...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Dang! I've downloaded a new, clean MUGSless ROM and after the fight with Giratina, Vessel and ZAH, after the credits I get kicked out of the game :/ I'm using vBag emulator. What should I do to be able to play the game normally?
I'm really angry right now because I can't play :( I've been using the MUGS intro ROM until LOG v.13. Do I have to start a new game in order to be able to play v.14 correctly? It's like 115h waste of time...

No, you don't need to start a new game.
You can use the same rom for all of the new patches. They're just little additions and bug-fixes.
...Kicked?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013

No, you don't need to start a new game.
You can use the same rom for all of the new patches. They're just little additions and bug-fixes.
...Kicked?

After credits and the black screen with THE END sign the game goes back to loading the ROM with the Analyzing etc. lines and after a short while crashes to the ROM list in my cellphone. I'm using a Nokia N95 to play. I would try to pass this problem by loading saves from my cellphone in vBag on my laptop by I got no idea how to convert cellphone saves to a format readable by the emulator on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back