• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Not sure if this only happend to me but after I beat the hell out of atem, after I get out of the gym appears Sydney and she wants me to go to dark rising hq again what do I do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Hmm. Is that a big update? I don't remember a quiz at Millenium City anyways.
And, well.. Let's just say that he doesn't want to use his Garchomp and he actually caught a Bagon and eventually turned into Salamence? XD

Millennium Gym is Cinnabar Gym, Cinnabar has quizzes, so Millennium has those too XD.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
imageshack.us/a/img854/6058/55083618.png
imageshack.us/a/img163/6951/36098350.png

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I just have one dragonair but...
imageshack.us/a/img832/9304/51397836.png
That's not a bug but a feature of Fire Red. If you have 1 Pokémon and engage in double battle, the Pokémon is replicated.
Taja just did not bother checking whether the trainer has 2 Pokémon.

If you caught them, they'll also disappear if you go to a different area and then re-enter the one with the Pokemon.
That's not how it's supposed to be, though...

Hi,
I have no idea if this was posted before, but I found some bug with a bad-Brock event. I ended this, went to Aroma Town(or something like that) and went back to the cave. Then the event started again without any other trainers sprites. Yeah, this is quite strange, because firstly I read "Entei looks hurt..." and some time after this Pokemon attacked me -.-'
But this bug isn't big problem, so I just wanted to say: keep going.
Greetings from Poland ;)
Secondly, it's a bug with Victini event. Probably it repeated over and over again. It happened to me twice and, as you can see on the scrshot, I currently have two Victini. --> img17.imageshack.us/img17/3214/victz.png and img201.imageshack.us/img201/4619/arcb.png
Hope I help ;)
I encountered that. :D Just to let you know. I had 5 Jirachis, Mews, Celebis, and Landorus, as well as 3 Enteis, Raikous, Suicunes.. XD
Well... repeated events is a part of hack but this is overkill o.O

Does this have the physical special split?
No.

Yes, but it has the 3rd Gen split. Soo, the split varies on the move type. :D
That's not physical special split... :D Not to mention it's not 3rd gen, the type split was even in 2nd gen.

How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work
You are not supposed to catch Giratina xD
It has a ? icon and Dragon Claw + Shadow Claw as only moves which signifies you aren't supposed to catch it :D
Not to mention, it's Atem's Pokémon so you are not supposed to get it :D

I found another bugs, so I think I have to post it.
Firstly, the bug in Aroma Town's PokeMart. There I can buy Moon Stones, but it cost 0 and I can buy only on of them at the same time. Here's the screenshot --> img689.imageshack.us/img689/9177/pokemondr.png
Moon Stone has 0 price set so it's like that.
It's the same as Master Ball.
If you want to sell them, it goes like this.
Again, original ROM feature.

Not sure if this only happend to me but after I beat the hell out of atem, after I get out of the gym appears Sydney and she wants me to go to dark rising hq again what do I do?
Happened to me as well... just go there, it's the storyline part.

Millennium Gym is Cinnabar Gym, Cinnabar has quizzes, so Millennium has those too XD.
Darumakka != Darmantian, again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Just another problem after that event you have two choices you either say yes or no if you say no she will go to the poke center and when you talk to her she ask you the same question if you're ready to go and if you say yes you and her go to the ship, but when you get out of the poke center you stay in the middle of an house like if you we're using the cheat walktrought walls.

Another question instead of repeating that event can't I go to the last gym

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Just another problem after that event you have two choices you either say yes or no if you say no she will go to the poke center and when you talk to her she ask you the same question if you're ready to go and if you say yes you and her go to the ship, but when you get out of the poke center you stay in the middle of an house like if you we're using the cheat walktrought walls.

Another question instead of repeating that event can't I go to the last gym

Same here...how should i do this?
7.badges,cant get Nr.8, cant even get to the city

Edit:
OK it works now,found it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Same here...how should i do this?
7.badges,cant get Nr.8, cant even get to the city

I know where the gym is it is in the first forest of the game the twist woodland forest there you find the dragon gym and after you defeat him there is a hole behind him ( you need to talk to him before he gets out of the way) and that lids to the dragon valley and the battle domme and to the event of reshiram and zekrom but I don't know If I really have to go to the dark rising he again can someone answear me plz

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2013
Hello dark rising team,
at first i would thanks you for this unbelievable beautiful and good hack ::)
but i got a big problem :/ after i win the second badge and defeat brock and sees giovanni. i dont know what i have to do now ::/

can you help me please? :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2016
where can I get thunder stones and leaf stones?? I need them soon to evolve tangela and eelektrik, please!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
where can I get thunder stones and leaf stones?? I need them soon to evolve tangela and eelektrik, please!!

Buy those at Numassity.

After defeating Blitz, the game still says that I only have 7 badges. Is it a bug? And does it affect my playthrough?

Years
Hello dark rising team,
at first i would thanks you for this unbelievable beautiful and good hack ::)
but i got a big problem :/ after i win the second badge and defeat brock and sees giovanni. i dont know what i have to do now ::/

can you help me please? :)
Go through the Atlantic Path to battle the Grunts on the bridge after that get ready to go inside Atlantic Cape. Simple is that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
Hi! I have a new question: i'm now at yin/yang island but i don't know how to catch zekrom and reshiram @@ i stand in front of two stones and press A but nothing happened

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Lol got a shiny Reshiram...His sprite is a questionmark xD
Is there any way to catch zekrom ?
After catching Re. The Black Stone disappeared :/

Hi! I have a new question: i'm now at yin/yang island but i don't know how to catch zekrom and reshiram @@ i stand in front of two stones and press A but nothing happened

Hm...you can walk a Little Bit through the Walls, then press a ,try it

Last edited:
Back