• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
Quiz 1:
My spirit Pokemon is Rayquaza, but Toxicroak was really close behind.

Quiz 2:
A Raikou...
This quiz had better grammar and spelling, but since the answers are too easy to manipulate, thus making the surprise factor of your result completely go away, and that really ruins the fun.

I admit though, I wasn't expecting Raikou since I picked answers that seemed to more closely resemble Entei.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm Houndour with Umbreon being second.

As for legendary Pokémon...
Who else? :D
full_738062557.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm Haunter, too xD
For the legendary one, I am Raikou. But Pokemon Trainer UV is right, the second quiz was easy to manipulate.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I got Toxicroak.

"Your spirit pokemon is Toxicroak! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite or you used to be, but always has plenty of firearm if a situation becomes sour. you may be quiet to some of your friends and you know you can depend on yourself, you also may not think your quiet. Toxicroak will help you to talk up a bit more and perhaps gain more respect form people around you."

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

"Your spirit pokemon is Toxicroak! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite or you used to be, but always has plenty of firearm if a situation becomes sour. you may be quiet to some of your friends and you know you can depend on yourself, you also may not think your quiet. Toxicroak will help you to talk up a bit more and perhaps gain more respect form people around you."

Got Toxicroak too! :bandit: Second time round on that test got Rayquaza, then on the second test I got Rayquaza again.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
In the first one I got Houndour:
Your spirit pokemon is Houndour! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a fighter and you may be cautious. You also seem to have more bite than bark, yet it may be vice versa as some people may try and make you look bad, but never fear as Houndour will tell you to stand up for yourself, leave out all the rest of the dark thoughts that may persue you and have more fun like you used to!

And in the second one I got Groudon:

full_949353539.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
First one is the best - the answers aren't easy to relate to actual Pokémon.

For that one I got Spinda. I didn't bother taking the second one, lol

And also Spinda...seems like me c:

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
Snivy​
Your spirit pokemon is Snivy! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite clever and can be cunning, yet you also make a good friend. You may like money and can tend to look down on people. You also may have a calm mind. Snivy will help you get on the good side of people and will help you look at people more equally.
So happy!!! =D
Then Rayquaza!

AWESOME!

Years
I got Prinplup on the first one and Kyogre for the Legendary one, two Water-types.

I love Water-type Pokemon so I guess it makes sense.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i got wigglytuff and raikou

wigglytuff is like a freaking fat toy that you cant defeat!!!! and raikou is an electric dog!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
Years
I got pigeot for the first one, that's pretty cool.
The second one was moltres - I picked ho-oh and lugia answers. Seriously though, "what game are you in"? These people suck at making questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back