• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels 3: Hypnotized War [T] OOC/SU

miley810

Assassin
Years
Legendary Rebels 3: Hypnotized War

Plot

Spoiler:

Rules​

Spoiler:

Legendary Pokemon

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

My Character

Spoiler:

The Roleplayers

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Name: Valorie Ryder
Team: Dragonite, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Zorua, Reuniclus, Swalot
Legendary: Mesprit
Appearance: I paid good money to be able to use this picture, and it's 100% accurate. TT_TT
Personality: Valorie is a rather anxious person, valuing what others think of her quite a bit. This is reflected in the way she dresses. Seemingly in direct defiance of this however approximately half of Valorie's party consists of stolen pokemon, albeit Pokemon stolen from trainers she deemed unfit to own them. Valorie demonstrates an abundance of pride as a rule of thumb, almost unable to tolerate being bested in battle. However how much of this is genuine pride and how much of it is a desire to impress others remains to be seen. Not exactly a tomboy, Valorie is absolutely terrified of physical confrontation and will all but abandon a cause at the sign of messy terrain.

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Name: Norel 'King' Brazen
Team: Quilava, Carracosta, Leafeon, Garchomp, Luxray, Riolu
Legendary: Entei
Appearance: Norel is a tan-skinned youth with a lean, muscular build. He has shoulder length ravenous black hair that flows down to his back. He usually has the left side of his bangs swept behind his ear, leaving the right side of his bangs to lay above his dark brows. He has a ruby headband tied around his forehead with two red feathers that are tilted over his left ear under it. (its tails can reach down to his neck). His crimson eyes seems to gleam with a boundless passion and determination that most don't have. He stands at 5'6" and weighs 135lbs with only 2% body fat.

Norel usually wears a long sleeve, fitting white shirt that holds a black stylized symbol of a flame on its right shoulder. His shirt lays on his waist comfortably while a black leather belt holds up his dark blue jeans. On his feet are primarily white and blue high-top sneakers. His right wrist is decorated with a brown beaded bracelet and on his neck is a thin black necklace that holds a fossilize fang that he got from his father.

Personality: Norel is a passionate youth with a strong conviction and love for Pokemon. He has a boundless bravery and recklessness that often leads him into dangerous situations. He usually thinks with his guts, trusting his instincts to lead him through tough situations. Besides all this he can be somewhat perceptive of those around him but also dense in the every-day situation. His free spirit is what makes him so darn lovable, though others can also find it annoying. Let's just say everyone takes to him differently.

History: Will reveal this during Rp.

Other: He has been known to be a brawler in his earlier years. Also, even though he has a PokeDex he never really uses it.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Leafeon is taken! Nooooo!! Q-Q

In that case… I'd like to reserve Espeon, Arcanine, Charizard, Meganium, Raichu and… i'll think of the last one later

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Name: Tobias Jones
Team: Crobat (aka Smokey), Donphan, Umbreon, Cacturne, Azumarill and Roserade.
Legendary: Raikou
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tobias is a very flamboyant and high flying person, he loves to feel the wind blow through his air at high speeds and is not afraid to tell people whats on his mind, some say that's what gets him into so much trouble, however his love of pokemon can not be matched and he claims that the only true love you can experience in life is the between pokemon and humans.

History: Tobias was born in a cave after his mother got caught up in a thunderstorm, the pokemon from the surrounding area protecting Tobias and his mother during his birthing, then as Tobias grew older he noticed he had an act for making friends with pokemon rather quickly, which led him to his first ever pokemon Zubat, who he became friends with after visiting the cave in which he was birthed, there he fount Zubat in a small corner where it seemed to had been injured by a much stronger pokemon, so Tobias took the Zubat home and nurtured it until it had become fighting fit, since then the Zubat never left his side, helping him through thick and thin and also teaching Tobias the true relations between humans and Pokemon, Once Tobias turned 18 he was allowed access into the world to explore for himself, it was in this big world he met the rest of his team mates; Donphan, Cacturne, Roserade, Azumarill and Umbreon. During the first war between Pokemon and Humans Tobias helped to protect pokemon from Poachers who looked to capture pokemon for profit and to use them as slaves, now 3 years later he looks to help the remaining legendary pokemon in there quest.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Name: April
Team: Espeon, Arcanine, Charizard, Raichu, Meganium and Sumarott
Legendary: Suicune
Appearance:
2pCmNqS.jpg

Personality: April is a very energetic young woman that loves acting like she doesn't care about people while she actually does. April believes that when you make a friend they will only backstab you in the end, so she is not one to make friends quickly unless the person has proved her or himself. Because her hair is naturally silver, she often jokes about being "the daughter of the moon". April can be quite depressive at times but often doesn't show that because she's afraid to be called a downer. She doesn't like showing emotions but often fails at hiding them. She's also not too fond of boys because of secretive reasons.

You could compare her to a Tsundere or a Kuudere but once you get to know her she's actually a very sweet and kind girl. Her best friend is Suicune and she's worried quickly. If someone intends to hurt Suicune, prepare to feel the revenge of this fiercy young woman. She deeply cares for her Pokémon as she grew up with them.

History: Will be shown in the roleplay

Other: April isn't aware about most humanly emotions and is often confused about them.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Oh crap PKMNTrainerYellow wasn't kidding when she told me I 'had guests'. xD Sorry, I've been sick the past few days,

Yamagi Sosuke you are accepted!

Dark Leader Adam you are accepted!

PinkSapphire you are still reserved, thanks for the update. xD

And just saying Mick Fizz has updated me recently, he should have his sign up up soon. Alright, time to wake up and update this thing. xD

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Welp, after a horrible streak of bad luck, I managed to crawl back into the internet. And thanks to FB Notes, I managed to keep this SU around for edition. Here it is:

Spoiler:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Name: Jason Kore

Team: Ditto, Flareon, Hitmonchan, Seviper, Onix, Swablu.

Legendary: Azelf

Appearance: Jason has blue eyes and black spiky hair. He has a scar that goes over his right eye, and has a rayquaza tattoo on his left shoulder. He usually wears sleeveless shirts, black tennis shoes, and dark jeans torn at the knees. He isn't extremely muscular, but it's obvious to people that he's strong just by looking at him.

Personality: Jason is a very confident person, believing that he can do anything if he tries hard enough. He is a somewhat out-going person but sometimes avoids people, especially if he has a bad vibe about them. Being confident and out-going make him a very helpful person, almost doing whatever it takes to help someone in need. All this, combined with his natural survival instincts make him a reliable ally and friend.

History: To be revealed throughout the roleplay

Other: Jason has a fear of heights.

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I would like to reserve Uxie although I plan to post my SU today.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'd like to ask to reserve me a little longer... c: I will finish my SU soon and I have my laptop back... ^^

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This looks interesting. I'd like to reserve for Uxie please :)
Name: Naku Jiro
Team: Scizor (Hiroju), Blastoise, Yanmega, Lombre, Electabuzz, Magmar
Legendary: Latias
Appearance: (How does your character look? Hair color, hair length, eye color, skin tone, clothes, and height are required, anything else is optional. Must be a fair sized paragraph at minimum.)
Personality: (How does your character act? Think? Are they social? Antisocial? Rude? Bitter? Mean? Sweet? Tell us about your character. At least one good sized paragraph.)
History: (Optional.)
Other: (Anything else not included anywhere else, goes here.)

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
I am so sorry guys, I promise I won't be this inactive. Just hit a bad patch of timing, got sick and now I traveled. Heading home tomorrow though, should be good soon. I am so sorry!

ElBurrito you are accepted!

PinkSapphire you are accepted!

dcjboi you are reserved!

heretostay123, I'm so sorry but dcjboi reserved Uxie first! Totally my fault, I hadn't updated. I really hope you're willing to take another legendary! (Latias' reserve isn't going to be in this RP, so I really hope you'll take it! I went ahead and reserved it for you just in case.) I apologize for the confusion.

Last edited:
Back