• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
7/10
The sig is alright. I'm not a fan of the black bar above the sig, but that is ok. The only thing that needs improvement is the sig. A picture of naruto's face in 130x130

Years
10/10
I have no complaints with the way you have your sig set up and it matches pefrectcally with your icon. now it is time to rename you.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Just that the colours of the avatar and the sig don't match.

Years
8/10

I like your previous ones better. I think with 4 the pictures are too small and the whole sig is wide. Also, the colours between the first picture in the sig and your avatar are a bit redundant.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
9/10 nice matching theme with a freaky looking woman(whom reminds me of a certain character from the legend of zelda........).

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^oh I will look up "fairy pokemon" alrighty. curiosity doesnt scare me. anyway since I posted here...
9.5/10. even though I never did nor will get x and y fennekin is one of my new favorite fire starters. has very interesting evolutions and starts out cute. (man I hope it will be findable on the "emerald remake. I aint never giving up on that). I guess the only thing keeping me from giving a perfect 10 is that quote. doesnt go with fennekin but oh well lol

Back