• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
What i'm supposed to do now,i just the beat the pokemon leaque and i'm back in pallet town,is the hack over or what?

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
I ate to say this, but if u add 6th gen pokemonu are saying that this hack isntsupposed to be th thing that it would be, ibn my opnion atif i making this hack bad and stupid, addnew pokemons? no thnk youi wnated all 1-3 generations pokemons and difficulty its better to add new graphics that ruin the hack like atif.

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
^What are you even saying?

On a side note, has the bug on one of the three Islands where you need the walk-through-walls code to get through been fixed?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
You can't call this a hack it's bad awful this should be moved to the sideshow showcase of to the scrapbox

You have no right to complain. Try making a hack and spend countless hours upon hours, just to satisfy someone else's needs. Not everyone will like it. If you have something negative to say do it in a constructive way, like "Oh, you need to improve on that, or I found this bug, you should fix it" Saying "This hack is awful" is just plain obnoxious.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
im stuck on icefall cave lorelei does not ask me for help and the team rocket grunts do not activate so i can not move on with the game. HELP?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Noob post : PC is broken, trying to run on Android Phone, no means of patching but Em does utilize IPS that have the same name as the game..... is it at all possible to get an IPS instead of a UPS, ? Also why ups anyhow?

Q2 : at all possible to use one of the MissingNo. (There's like 26 of em or something) to insert a fully functioningmon? Cuz an actual MissingNo. Would be interesting.

Q3 : can u multiply the number and frequency of multi matches? Cuz the vanilla game just don't got enough

Years
Noob post : PC is broken, trying to run on Android Phone, no means of patching but Em does utilize IPS that have the same name as the game..... is it at all possible to get an IPS instead of a UPS, ? Also why ups anyhow?

Q2 : at all possible to use one of the MissingNo. (There's like 26 of em or something) to insert a fully functioningmon? Cuz an actual MissingNo. Would be interesting.

Q3 : can u multiply the number and frequency of multi matches? Cuz the vanilla game just don't got enough
Use Tskuyomi UPS patcher to patch the UPS file with the FireRed ROM.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2013
Umm can't run it on an android phone and no PC ... anyways I've found an emulator that will do ups, so never mind ... oh

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
There's a game-breaking glitch on Route 8, where the guy gives you a clampearl. After talking to him or battling the scientist next to him, you become the guy that gives you the clampearl. Although, I could walk through the door he was guarding after becoming him, which then the game then went back to normal. Why exactly is he guarding that door? Are we not supposed to go through that door or something? Oh, and I'm playing the latest 2.72 and on GPSP.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Okay. Haters gonna hate. The people that complain can't even make a hack.
Remember Hoenn is an addon. I will not be adding Gen6 :) I will leave the original.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
You have no right to complain. Try making a hack and spend countless hours upon hours, just to satisfy someone else's needs.
Umm what. People don't hack to "satisfy someone else's needs". Or at least I don't. I hack because I want to, not because random people on the internet want me to. That's why I think it's really stupid when someone quits a hack because "it wasn't popular enough" or something, because that's a stupid reason to hack. If the only reason why you hack is to satisfy the needs of random people on the internet, then you shouldn't be hacking. That being said, I hack because I want to, not because someone on the internet needs me to. I don't care about what random people on the internet think.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Umm what. People don't hack to "satisfy someone else's needs". Or at least I don't. I hack because I want to, not because random people on the internet want me to. That's why I think it's really stupid when someone quits a hack because "it wasn't popular enough" or something, because that's a stupid reason to hack. If the only reason why you hack is to satisfy the needs of random people on the internet, then you shouldn't be hacking. That being said, I hack because I want to, not because someone on the internet needs me to. I don't care about what random people on the internet think.
You're missing the point I'm trying to make. It's one thing to report a bug or tell them how to improve on something, but it's flat out insulting to say 'this hack sucks' especially when that person has no idea how hard it is or how time restraining it is to make a hack.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You're missing the point I'm trying to make. It's one thing to report a bug or tell them how to improve on something, but it's flat out insulting to say 'this hack sucks' especially when that person has no idea how hard it is or how time restraining it is to make a hack.
That's why those people should be ignored =)
Some trolls just need to satisfy their needs =)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Okay guys, ^^ for the addon beta, would you want anything more added? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back