• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
hey 1158, great hack, halfway through it, its a real long hack! but i must ask, where is the move deleter?

You can find him in Halfleaf City,where you can get your 7th badge.

how do you get to the last gym?
greetings trickser

The last gym is in Flora Island,you can find out where it is by the town map,just ignore where you're shown to be.But you need to complete the event on the top of Mt.Skywall.

Where is the key to open something at the crystal villa to help Uranium?

You can get it from a dark worker which can be found in a certain place of TYRON,he'll escape from you for 3 times,and you must find him for 4 times,he'll give you the key as you find him the 4th time.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
sorry, no spoilers~ ill be doing a walkthrough of this game though in due time so thats something to look foward to. although i really dont like the pokemon you find in the routes, i might go in and add one or two likable pokemon into those routes in the beginning(mostly my gotta-have absol, cant do ANY walkthrough without it, im a dark type trainer) when i start the walkthrough then ill post the link here.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
You know where is the place i can find him for the 1st time??

In a city with a gym,that's all I can tell you,you'd better find it out by youself.

sorry, no spoilers~ ill be doing a walkthrough of this game though in due time so thats something to look foward to. although i really dont like the pokemon you find in the routes, i might go in and add one or two likable pokemon into those routes in the beginning(mostly my gotta-have absol, cant do ANY walkthrough without it, im a dark type trainer) when i start the walkthrough then ill post the link here.

Thanks,but I must tell you,there's some wild Absol exist already...I make them rare because they're too powerful to be as normal wild Pokemon,especially when it was put in the beginning roads.If you really like Absol,you can try to find some on Cloud Meadow(The part which will only be avaliable after the event on Mt.Skywall) and Central Area.

postimage.org/image/5imls5z5h/
pokedex bug

Thanks,I've already find this,but I'm still thinking whether I should fix it...

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'm kinda stuck & don't know what to do next. These are the things I did recent
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Ok...i found him 1 time but i cant find him again! :p

You can find him in a corner of a wide land.

I'm kinda stuck & don't know what to do next. These are the things I did recent
Spoiler:

Now go back to Mt.Skywall,find the passage which is blocked by a rugged rock,smasher it,and you'll be able to reach TYRON Tower.

Well,I just fixed the Pokedex bug which was mentioned by someone recently,and I changed the title screen of this hack,
now the newest fixed version is released.

Screenshots:
Changes.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Why change the Haxorus basic stats and evolutions lv?
Sorry for my bad english.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Now go back to Mt.Skywall,find the passage which is blocked by a rugged rock,smasher it,and you'll be able to reach TYRON Tower.

lol I forgot about that rock.

Last edited:
Back