• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Whats the big hype over this game? Theres some bad scripts, and its just a remake. I would like to see Zel make his own.
You don't have to play it you know. If you've gotten nothing useful or nice to say, why post? I mean really, atleast point out these scripts or attempt to help Zel fix them.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
I just looked at the earlier posts in this thread and in March there were people saying Beta 6 was almost done. So uhhh....what happened?

EDIT: Actually January.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
Hey guys could u help me in my little problem about the game...when i start the game and set the emulator and change the save type and apply the rom...when I started the game there is no NEW GAME plus the OPTION?? there is an instruction saying how to play it and the warning for the areas that can't go through...I play the game by now but i usually save the game by pressing Ctrl+S to the keyboard and to load it Ctrl+L...after defeating Carlos after lance i can't continue anymore my file and it starts again to the very beginning..

help me please..Thank you.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
You don't have to play it you know. If you've gotten nothing useful or nice to say, why post? I mean really, atleast point out these scripts or attempt to help Zel fix them.

Leave this guy alone. He's got a good point. it's pretty much just constructive criticism but in a different form. He raises a good point: "How good would Zel be in his own, original, hack?". That's a question worth answering.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
How bout you search around the Toolbox area of the forums? Zel isn't your mother, he has a life [not saying your mother doesn't in all respect], which includes a job, uni assignments, SOCIAL INTERACTION [which is what people on this forum need] and family life too. So quit your beggin'.

Seriously, check the Toolbox area.

EDIT:

Leave this guy alone. He's got a good point. it's pretty much just constructive criticism but in a different form. He raises a good point: "How good would Zel be in his own, original, hack?". That's a question worth answering.
But what's this topic got to do with that? Zero. If he wants to criticize Zel on "How would Zel be in his own, original, hack?" he can make a topic about it. This is the Shiny Gold thread. And still the other criticism he gave was baseless, because he made no attempt to even help Zel on what he criticizing him on(I'm referring to the bad scripts he was talking about). So in the end, that question is irrelavent to the topic. Like I said, he wants to criticize Zel on that, he's free to make his OWN topic about it. But don't fill up Zel's thread with irrelavent questions like that.

Years
Seriously guys, lets get back on topic.
But what's this topic got to do with that? Zero. If he wants to criticize Zel on "How would Zel be in his own, original, hack?" he can make a topic about it.
Thank you. Stop criticizing every other person who asks for a hack tool cuz chances are they're new to the forum. Look at balkj. 2 posts. Do u think that everyone on this forum is a clone of urself?

Lets keep it calm, keep it calm.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
hey zel i forget can pichu be born with volt tackle in shiny gold? i mean its a fire red hack but...im not sure...i mean i tried it myself but to no avail so plz confirm for me thanx

abyssthesavior

Last edited by a moderator:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Whenever I play this hack I just squeal in excitement for the final version! Thank you!!!!

I have to ask, is anyone having any problems with saving? My game won't save at all...Which, unfortunately, means the game is over once I beat the elite 4. Anyone else having this problem?

Just press SHIFT+F1 to save
and F1 to load.

hey zel i forget can pichu be born with volt tackle in shiny gold? i mean its a fire red hack but...im not sure...i mean i tried it myself but to no avail so plz confirm for me thanx

abyssthesavior

click....DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMSSSSDAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! *abyss's music plays*

That feature wasn't introduced until pokemon emerald.

Bad scripts!? Can you say that you could of thought of a way to make the Phone system work? Could you have made all those Minigames? Sure, there's a few dialouge errors here but what else would you critize?

This is going to get as original as it get's. If you put anyone else in this position I doubt that they would have made a game better than this. Before you try to give negative comments to something, think of what you can do that's better than what he did. Honestly :\
Thank you for saying that! It needed to be said.:rambo: (you earned a rambo smiley)

Last edited:

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
Years
But what's this topic got to do with that? Zero. If he wants to criticize Zel on "How would Zel be in his own, original, hack?" he can make a topic about it. This is the Shiny Gold thread. And still the other criticism he gave was baseless, because he made no attempt to even help Zel on what he criticizing him on(I'm referring to the bad scripts he was talking about). So in the end, that question is irrelavent to the topic. Like I said, he wants to criticize Zel on that, he's free to make his OWN topic about it. But don't fill up Zel's thread with irrelavent questions like that.

You know what? You've got a point. I agree.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
save prob

Zel can you help me out?
icon9.gif
...i was using a old beta of the sg but there were some bugs..at the pokemon center....the map and no pokegear too...yesterday i saw this new beta and tryied it and it works fine its pretty cool but i can't save its already in flash 128k as you said...im using my old SG save file for this beta is that the problem?..i would really like to continue playing in my save in this better beta
icon12.gif

Years
Guy's and Gal's be warned whilst searching for Pokémon games on ebay I came across this.

But back to the subject, Zel I cannot believe that your game has come so far and there is still plenty to come.

Back