• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Hacking Company (PHC -Now Recruiting)

SK3

Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO
Years
No sir, I'm handling dialogue and storyboard myself.

SK3

Years
Bumping with some open positions:
-1 experienced scripter
-1 experienced mapper

We've got some stuff done, but the other team members are really busy so I need some backup help :)

SK3

Years
Bumping with some open positions:
-1 experienced scripter
-1 experienced mapper

We've got some stuff done, but the other team members are really busy so I need some backup help :)

Super bump haha. We are in need of just a couple of people's help so we can get this beta out, please do post or PM me if you are interested.

ChibiAsh

The Lepreon
Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Skills: Spriter (This includes trainers)
Proof of work: all the sprites featured are mine own :) (as well as themed ones in my folders, just let me know if you'd like to see them)
Why you want to join PHC: My computer won;t allow me to code a new hack, so I like offering my skills to aid others,
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: Private message. Skype (Although skype will only be given through PMs)

SK3

Years
Skills: Spriter (This includes trainers)
Proof of work: all the sprites featured are mine own :) (as well as themed ones in my folders, just let me know if you'd like to see them)
Why you want to join PHC: My computer won;t allow me to code a new hack, so I like offering my skills to aid others,
Contact information: Private message. Skype (Although skype will only be given through PMs)

Would you mind if I contacted you at a later date? We already have a spriter working with us right now, but it would be great to have someone to contact if the said spriter got busy :D.

ChibiAsh

The Lepreon
Years
  • Age 31
  • US
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
Sure not a problem!
Just keep in mind I work here around my work (paycheck) schedule... so I may have a day I'm not on, though it'll be rare.

SK3

Years
Bump!
Still looking for 2 more people!
One mapper and one scripter, I really need some help so I can release this beta.
If you are interested, please post below with a proof or PM me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Skills: Scripting
Proof of work:

Spoiler:

Why you want to join PHC: I want to help with pokemon daydream white and any future hacks,
Contact information:
I have teamspeak, retroshare and Skype, I am also willing to install other software if needed/ wanted.

Gagongputi

Fan of hack series like 1158 hacks, Dark Rising ha
Years
I can be a beta tester ....
You know I always like finding a bug or grammaticaly errors ...
I'm good at it.....

Skills: I'm good on finding bugs...
Proof of work: nothing
Why you want to join PHC: I want to be involved this superior hack and any other furture hacks if you want..
Contact information: via FB,yahoo or PM me here....

Last edited:

SK3

Years
Skills: Scripting
Proof of work:

Spoiler:

Why you want to join PHC: I want to help with pokemon daydream white and any future hacks,
Contact information:
I have teamspeak, retroshare and Skype, I am also willing to install other software if needed/ wanted.

Great, thanks for applying. I'll PM you so we can talk more.

I can be a beta tester ....
You know I always like finding a bug or grammaticaly errors ...
I'm good at it.....

Skills: I'm good on finding bugs...
Proof of work: nothing
Why you want to join PHC: I want to be involved this superior hack and any other furture hacks if you want..
Contact information: via FB,yahoo or PM me here....

We are not in need of beta testers at the moment, but I will post again on this thread when that time comes. Thanks for applying though!

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Umm... Hey, SK3? I guess you missed my post above maybe?
My examples have improved a lot.

SK3

Years
Umm... Hey, SK3? I guess you missed my post above maybe?
My examples have improved a lot.

Oh! Sorry I looked over it man. I already have someone spriting for me :(. Thanks for applying though, I appreciate it.

Back