• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
You'll have to ask DAC to email you the hack. When he does, look in this thread for the text to be changed, mainly in the first 3 pages. And make a copy of the hack so it's backed up just in case.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well. HR threads cannot be closed if revived. :(
But if you request ill clos... Move it! :D

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
bloody hell (sorry for my language)
your doing well. already HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. nice one
keep up the good work

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Thanks. And I asked Cool Cr@cker about the whole "changing-the-hack-from Crystal-to-Gold/Silver" thing, and it looks like I've got to reedit the maps in the Gold ROM to match the ones that I used in Millenium so far. At this rate, the next beta will most likely come out in March-April.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Ok, but there's a problem for the tilesets in GoldMap. A few maps looked all messed up, such as the Ecruteak Gym and the Ice Path. Is there a way to fix this? And the block editor isn't good because for the Ice Path, it doesn't show an ice cave tileset.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Sorry GLL, I never got the hack, I forgot, but if you E-Mail me the hack I can get to work on text after I find a Gold Table file.

Aarikku

Dragon Master
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2015
Latias10 said:
I will take Blackhorn Gym. May not be spelled right. And I will stick with Dragon Types.

Dragonair Lv 42
Kingdra Lv 42
Charizard Lv 42

Moves
Dragonair: Dragon Rage, Slam, Surf, Thunder Wave
Kingdra: Surf HM, Ice Beam TM, Hyper Beam TM, Smokescrean
Charizard: Flamethrower, Iron Tail TM, Earthquake TM, Wing Attack

Moves can change.

Curses. You stole my plan!

Anyway, if there's still room (I haven't checked your whole forum), I would like to be a Dragon Master in the Elite Four or a Gym Leader. I can provide you with 2 versions of my Character Sprite.
-Charizard
-Flygon
-Salamance
-Dragonite
-Kingdra

Sounds like a great game. Tell me when you make it.

Back