• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Batz.Poke.Sprites.

Years
Here's some of my better work, enjoy. =P

Nidoking01.png

Tyranitar01.png

Zoroark01.png

Zorua01.png

Gyarados01.png

Lugia01.png

Delcatty01.png
Eevee01.png
Glaceon01.png

Espeon01.png
Umbreon01.png
SFShaymin01.png

Quilava01.png
Buizel01.png

Miltank01.png

And here's my best piece by far. =P

MewtwoVsDeoxys.png

"Legendary Conflict"

Let me know if you'd all like to see more. =D

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, guys. Added a good amount more to the bottom of the first post.

Wow Amazing! Is there anyway you can do a Cubone one?

I would sprite for a good Poke, kinda like a trade. The smaller sprites take me a little more then an hour, the longest ones (Gyarados and Lugia) took me 5+ hours to make.

I also do badges, regular sized in-game sprites, and other stuff of the sort.

Years
Sure. I sprite what you want, you get to use it however you want and can request color swaps of it also, and I get a good Pokemon from you in exchange.

I think of it kinda like IV breeding. You're giving me something in exchange for my work in getting something that'll take awhile to get done. Then it's all yours. =P

Years
A little confused by what you're saying now. XD I'm saying I sprite you what you'd like, in exchange, you give me a good Pokemon for the game.

Years
Wait, are you an IV breeder or something.? If you are, do you do shinies and have Emerald.? 'Cause if you are, I can message you the request. =D

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
No shinies but I'm very dedicated at breeding in plat. I wish I had emerald but the closest thing I can get is my friend's and his cousin has it right now.

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
Years
Dude, this stuff is epic. I'm really impressed on how you've managed to do this.

I really envy you.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more.

Back