• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sophrosune [OCC]

King!

better
Years
OR ALL TEN OF US! *shot*

But yeah, things will probably get interesting between the RP'ers. :3 I'm not sure who Dom would or wouldn't trust though.... <.< >.>

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Oooh, I have ... poison...

You do know that my character isn't evil in this one, don't you Kiyoshi? ;)

Ah well. I'll make do with my backpack. At least it's my favourite colour :3

Does our chapter have to be one post, or can it be split up, like in the Ranch?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Ohhhh...hadn't even considered using the rope to strangle someone. Hmm...or I could use it to committ suicide.

Anyway...I only have gmail. [email protected] I'd like to do a group post though.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Oooh, I have ... poison...

You do know that my character isn't evil in this one, don't you Kiyoshi? ;)

Ah well. I'll make do with my backpack. At least it's my favourite colour :3

Does our chapter have to be one post, or can it be split up, like in the Ranch?

OR IS HE? *dun dun dun!*

It might not be poison mind you, so use it wisely.... >:3

And yes, you can make one large post or several smaller posts. Just as long as it's decent length in the end.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years

OR IS HE? *dun dun dun!*

It might not be poison mind you, so use it wisely.... >:3

And yes, you can make one large post or several smaller posts. Just as long as it's decent length in the end.

Well, I've written absolutely LOADS already and I haven't received my egg, so I think it would be in everyone's best interest if I split it up a little...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Well, I've written absolutely LOADS already and I haven't received my egg, so I think it would be in everyone's best interest if I split it up a little...

No! If you have a large post and you haven't interacted with anyone yet, just post it! That's perfectly acceptable. :3
Spliting it up would just be delaying it for no reason, in my opinion.

I mean just look at most of my Valentine Posts in The Underdogs.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years

No! If you have a large post and you haven't interacted with anyone yet, just post it! That's perfectly acceptable. :3
Spliting it up would just be delaying it for no reason, in my opinion.

I mean just look at most of my Valentine Posts in The Underdogs.

But, it's sooooo long! I haven't finished it yet, and I'm very exhausted from looking after small child. So I shall get it up here asap, but I apologise for any delay! :D

Bed time for me. GOODNIGHT SOPHROSUNITES!

EDIT
On another note, would anyone like to JP with James? PM/VM if you do, or you can email me at [email protected] - which funnily enough is my MSN address. Go nuts!

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
ATTENTION SOPHROSUNITES!

I've thought of something for this RP called a "cutscene post."

You see, throughout the RP to get you really into the plot and make you ready for adventure, sometimes before I present a mission, there will be a scene or diary page or something that has to do with the whole plot as a whole right on top of it.

If that confuses you, here is an example of what it would look like:

Kiyoshi the Polar Bear in the Future said:
Jack did something and then something else. He cried because his sandshrew died or whatever. I dunno. I'm just writing an example for a cutscene post and my PC name is Kiyoshi the Polar Bear. I'm awesome and also a zombie. Oh, I forgot about Jack's story. Well his last name was Daniels, like the liquor, and then another of his pokemon died. That sucks. So yes, pretend I'm writing something descriptive here and you feel really sad and anxious to write your next post. Then Pr. Mirili acts like a spaz and your boat crashes again. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Okay that should be enough length.

----

CHAPTER WHATEVER AND TWO

So blah blah blah blah blah, Here are James' objectives and blah.​

....pretend there is a lot of stuff here.

It doesn't mean that it has to do with the mission or even that your character knows about it, it's just there for you to read, get pumped to explore mysteries, and further the plot.​

You guys like?​

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
I'm thinking this is the what the general idea for our JP between the three(me, Arcaray, and TFW) of us(? honestly I don't mind if everyone joins in xD).

{Hiro, James, Gale} I'm not sure what happens to the other two before they find Gale but here's my perspective at the moment.

After failing to go beyond the barricades set up by the AOS soldiers, Gale returns to Prof. Mirili's lab and takes a seat under a nearby tree(?) with his heavy egg and pack in hand. He decides to take a moment of rest to think about things as he awkwardly begins engaging in a conversation with his egg while he rummages through his pack. Minutes after his return, Gale spots two other people (Hiro and James). They both decided instead of entering the rather odd Prof. Mirili's lab and risk encounter the Prof. herself again, they decided to take a rest by another survivor(Gale) of the ship incident regardless of knowing each other. Both men sat a fair distance away from Gale and each other to fit their own personal space. An odd silence danced across the air waiting for anyone to break it's threshold.

EDIT: DAAAAAANG. King!'s got a nice one. Uuuuuuu.... I think I'm gonna do my intro first now! XDDDD When we meet up (Arcaray and TFW), we can decide on the JP.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Glad you guys like the cutscene idea!

@CyBeastSaber - I don't think I get that last part. Where do they go to rest instead and why exactly does awkward silence befall them?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Because they're trapped there, not knowing anybody or each other well. That's my guess.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I think I might do a single post myself too XD; A joint post can always wait for later!

If anything, said post will be up tomorrow since I'm gonna hit bed around midnight or so (roughly 20 minutes from now). And no that does not mean I'm posting at midnight; it may be in the morning before I have to go to work, or it may be in the afternoon/late night.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Ah, because of Cy's edits, I get what happened. Sorry for the confusion. :3

Well that's a perfectly nifty start out!

Hahaha sorry bout that. My sis's laptop is extremely annoying in that if I don't submit my stuff fast, it tends to backspace a whole piece of it... small or large. I'm trying to reformat it but she wants to wait for an external hard drive. HOO HAH! WORKING FERVENTLY ON MAH POST!

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I'm liking the intro posts so far!

I've already started formulating the ideas of what your pokemon will be and how they react.

See? You guys have just scratched the surface and it's already affected!

I look forward to reading more chapter posts. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Posted...though nothing really happened. Claude's kinda acting OOC (to outsiders, anyway), but I swear he'll get back to his jerk/annoying/unpleasant/lazy/smartass self soon! : D

Back