• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I found another bug. In tomb Kha'laba you can't go back through the part where Morris is. That is the only part I see in the tomb that doesn't work.

i can't leave out of tomb Khalaba. Morris has been making an escape rope for long time now. wot i've to do?
Try the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5(The newest updated version),mitchel1 fixed this in that version.

pokefan75

Freelance artist and Beginner Rom Hacker
Years
Try the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5(The newest updated version),mitchel1 fixed this in that version.

if i download the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5 or whatever do i have to start the game over again??? because im stuck in the cave too but i dont want to start from the start? what do i do? please reply...

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
wow this hack is simply AMAZING.... THE TILES ARE AMAZING AND THE BATTLE BACKGROUND IS FANTATSTIC........ however the piplup cry sounds like a bomb or something :p .......

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

I am using the newest hotfix. On VBA the guy kepps saying 0 seconds have passed when I have caught the rare unown & a few others *& spend mins playing the game*. On my psp I have caught the rare unown & is keep saying 32 secs have passed. Maybe I'm doing the mission too early? I'm doing it right after I get the badge & have done everything in the town I can *including the fisherman mission*.

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Mitchel, are you currently taking ideas for future events in this game, or smaller things like extra side quests later on? If you are willing to take some ideas I will be willing to help in that regard.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
help?

im using a ups patcher called tsukuyomi, when i tried to patch my fire red rom it says.

1b26f951eeacc419e65311b54f7d54f1.png

into

a6062a124a7557b358a581d744109a10.png

what do i do? :(

tan

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
A Idea For:

In-game clues

For clues make a detective who give clues where you need to go until you finish the game.

Dylanrockin

That guy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
Ok I found a problem if it is one, at the beginning of the game when you go and fight Barry for your first time, a message appears saying "you used cheats, play nice," and I know for a fact I did not use cheats.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
something weird

Hey mitchel i just finished the latest alpha and i found this... i dunno if it is a bug or a glitch... i just walked towards the tree and th character jumped asthough it was a ledge.....

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
A Idea For:

In-game clues

For clues make a detective who give clues where you need to go until you finish the game.

There are clues inside this game, but they only appear when they should.

Ok I found a problem if it is one, at the beginning of the game when you go and fight Barry for your first time, a message appears saying "you used cheats, play nice," and I know for a fact I did not use cheats.

That's weard dylan. This script only appears once you talk to barry himself. With other words when there has been used a walktrough walk cheat.

Hey mitchel i just finished the latest alpha and i found this... i dunno if it is a bug or a glitch... i just walked towards the tree and th character jumped asthough it was a ledge.....

Thanks for reporting sako, this will get taken care off.

[highlight]:...:UPDATE:...: [/highlight]
p_poppo.gif

Anyhow I've a new update today for you folks! Easy and short, A new story part from the new upcomming summer release of dark cry.

[highlight]:...:credits:...: [/highlight]
Kymotonian and PL: Bridge tile

[highlight]:...:Video:...: [/highlight]
Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina ©: A new brilliant team rocket scene!

That's all people, I hope you liked it!
Yours faithfully,

Mitchel1

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Nice update mitchel. I, for one, find it much more fulfilling to see a storyline based update than a graphical one :). Good job on that, adds to the story nicely and should look great when the grammar is corrected properly.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Amazing update *you still seem to amaze me*. Story line is still getting interesting.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2016
hi. i wanted to ask if theres effort values in this game? i started the game and kill many pidgeys and hoot hoots and ratatas and forgot to list them. so how can i EV train my pichu now? :(

and of course. regarding the EV training. in the first part of the game all you can kill is pokemons that raises speed

Back