• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Underground in Sinnoh

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I go down there when I have to, which is pretty much only when you first get the Explorer Kit. It's kinda boring though with all the running around, so I don't go underground otherwise.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I used to spend my (Platinum) life down there, digging stuff up and trying to pimp my Secret Base, using my old Pearl file to shamelessly steal flags from so I could move those boulders. I eventually did get my base outfitted exactly the way I wanted it, but after that (and getting a whole load of Heart Scales, Shards, and evolution stones) I really haven't been back down there in awhile. Maybe I should fire up the 'ol Platinum and make a visit to my old Secret Base :P

TheWaffleKiing

Pokemon Lets Player :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
what i do

well i used to mine but occasionally i robbed flags off my freinds it was really fun i think platnium was my Favorite of all the games :)

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
I was thinking about doing some Underground Running. If anyone is interested in tagging along (if you're able to via Friend Code), by all means; go ahead and add me. We can try to work something out. I haven't really done anything in the Underground, but I need to. >.>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft I don't even bother with spheres. If I notice one, I don't even try to finish digging it up. My only use for the underground is digging up evolution stones, fossils (for the money), revives, etc.

But I can make good money off of that. My main source of money is stealing items from wild Staryu, though.

Cid

Years
I remember enjoying the Underground back in Diamond a lot. I didn't have people to play the mini-games with, though, so it was really short-lived. But digging around for stones, shards and scales was actually pretty addicting. :D I don't think I've been lucky enough to find a fossil for that short time I got immersed into it though. But yeah I just mined pretty much. And I didn't bother making a secret base because I thought the secret bases from RSE were way cooler and less... earthy. :I

Back