• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're really annoying to see around. You're the biggest suck up. You've changed since you were first with us, and now you're really beginning to form cliques which are hard to break.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Dear Anonymous.

I feel guilty even though I've done nothing wrong.
I wish I could apologize, but it would only serve to make things more difficult.
I'm here for you.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
I tried my best to think that it's all ok as if nothing happened, but for some reason I'm not comfortable with that...

Dear anon,
I know we've been through many hard times, but I hope each of us will be better soon. And I hope your issue is fixed soon too.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Ann,

I was just eating now and I wondered if you ate too! It's silly without you around! eh'e eh'e /.\ ...anyway I hope you're doing well and happily enjoying your time ^.^

remember to eat well or i will kick your arss! u.u <3

Dear An,

Congrats!! So happy for you! ^.^

Dear An,

Why am I so lazy today?? /~.o

Me

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
Dear Anon

I just don't get you. I don't understand how you can tell me all these things and then seemingly forget that you even said them. I don't understand how you can say you are so in love and then feel nothing almost instantly after.

I have never met a more pathetic, confusing and ignorant person in my life.

Yet, I am still in love.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've had the last straw. Tell Corey he can quit *****ing about me when you go out to dinner without me. I'm moving out in May or June.

And I tell you what I'm gonna do, too. I'm gonna keep my room messy. I'm gonna have my boyfriend over. A lot. Maybe even overnight. Maybe even in the same bed! Who knows?! I'm just gonna be WILD like the BAD INFLUENCE that I am! And I'm gonna leave stuff out in the kitchen longer than I should. I'm gonna leave the dishwasher full until I feel like unloading it. I'm gonna stand in front of the open refrigerator. I'm gonna talk **** about my step dad out loud and proud, like he does about me. And if you hear me, then good. Try to stop me. Cause you never stop him from saying anything about me.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

Today I dreamed about you. I've been having you on my mind every single day, I can't stop thinking about your smile and the way you looked at me when we were together. I can't stop thinking about your lips, about how tender they were on mine and how much I miss you.

I know you had told me not to fall in love with you, I know you told me you would end up hurting me but deep down I know it's all a mask. I know by the brightness in your eyes when we met, by the passionate way you would kiss me, I know you felt this too.. I just wish I could understand what keeps you away from me, what stands in the way between you and your feelings, why you can't let go and lose yourself with me..

Maybe I was fooling myself. I warned myself not to let any feelings for you take over me because maybe, maybe, you really are too young.. But damn you for being so beautiful, for lowering down my guard ever so slowly and gently for, without even acknowledging it, making me fall in love with you in every single way, with every glance, every word coming out of your lips, every smile, every touch, every good-bye..

My dream was so simple, yet so perfect. Images are slowly fading away, but they still fill up my mind. I don't even know if this is possible but I believe I felt true happiness while I was dreaming. I can swear I could feel that warmth and that unexplainable feeling of being truly happy that corrupts your every sense, making colors brighter making every inch of my body feel alive and yet lost, lost in this host of feelings I can't express.

I woke up to my heart racing, panting for a fraction of a second that seemed to last so much longer, until it hit me I had just woke up. The feeling of shattering inside, the sound of my own mind crying for realizing everything was a dream, cursing reality.. There was ever no dream so bittersweet in my life, letting me grasp happiness, feel it take over me like nothing I've felt before only to be stripped of it and left broken in reality.

This world truly is cruel. There isn't a second you leave my mind.
I feel haunted

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear A,

I guess you changed your mind and gave up? Here I thought we had reached good middle ground and come to terms with ourselves and what we are. But usually when I have a feeling like this, I'm right. Still, I hope you mean what you say and that we're ok. It would be a pity otherwise. I'm just here and am who I am, you know, and I want that to be enough.

:/

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

Why did you think that if you hurt me it would make yourself feel better,
even though you know that I've been the only one caring for you since the beginning.
I hope that you would at least realize what you've been doing to me, and yourself,
please don't make this any harder than it need to be.

Just stop killing yourself all the time.

Dear anonymous,

You suck. Leave me alone.

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I came to an important cross-roads the other day, in which I decided to take a step back and focus on myself for a little while. That being said, please stop doing things that confuse me, because my heart isn't really in it anymore.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

The main reason why this vacation sucks so much is because I've been barely able to talk to you, forget see you. I can understand why you can't. Brown problems lmao. Still, it does hurta little when you leave me on seen and don't reply, especially when the last time we talked was about 3 days ago. honestly, though, what I'm more worried about is you and your father. If I'm right,and I desperately hope I'm wrong, then I can understand why you're distancing. I pray that I'm wrong. I really do. I miss you so much right now.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

There's so many thing that you need to work on to make you a better person, but I'll just mention one today. You're so impatient! You don't need to constantly ask me to let you on the computer to look up something. Bothering me every minute and yelling if I don't get off immediately after you ask. Let have me have time to do things and finish posting stuff. Wait a few more minutes before asking again. Also besides that, you just don't know how to wait in general. You get so whining just waiting for something for even 5 minutes. It was kind of embarrassing waiting to get haircuts cause of your whining for our aunt to get done shopping. We could of just went to look for her if you didn't want to wait anymore. Sometimes thing will take longer than they usually will and will never be on time 100% of the time. So you gotta learn to deal with waiting for things better.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You don't know what you did, or how you did it, but you did. It's not your fault, you don't even know how I felt before, or how I feel now. When I saw you that time, my heart fell. I'm not the best man for you, but I know I could do a better job than him. I'd give you everything I could to make you the happiest person on Earth, no matter how little it is, I'd give it to you. I can't not think about you. I was finally coming out of my pit of depression, and thoughts of the unobtainable dream that you can I could be together was pulling me out. But when I saw what I saw, the downward spiral turned into a straight plummet, and you don't even know you did it. I don't want you to know. You shouldn't until I feel that you should. The darkness in my heart was lifting, and now the veil over my heart has dropped back down and is darker than ever before. I think of you all the time, I get nervous when I see you, and when you talk to me, you wonder why I can't talk back. You now know that I have social anxiety, but it won't change the way you think about me. I know you don't like me in the way I do you, but I know that you don't hate me like the rest. I just wanted you to know, your the reason I want to live. If you're not here, I won't be. You keep me going on. Dear anonymous, please forgive me for what I've done, and I'll forget about what you've done.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I guess all good things have to come to an end though. I don't hold it against you, honest. Haha, honestly, it's part of the reason I even liked you in the first place. I don't know what I'm going to do now. Just keep being the amazing girl you are.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear anonymous,

I appreciate it when people are up front about things but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I wanted you to know that I had a lot of fun tonight, and it felt nice to have our guards down, even if it was only for a couple hours. I know things will probably go back to the way they were tomorrow, but I wish you could understand how much I appreciate moments like these. And I hope that you had fun, too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I sent you like... 10 texts today and yesterday. What did I ever do to you? Maybe I'm a little outdated on this whole dating thing. Why do I even bother. If I don't get any response from you then I'm just gonna move on. But really, why? I honestly had a wonderful time that night. Why do you have to dump this magical moment of mine in the trash can? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back