• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quiet on the Set!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
For as long as you can remember, you've enjoyed watching the Pokemon anime. You always look forward to each new episode, so much so your family doesn't bother you whenever it's on--they know that you prefer not to be disturbed while you watch the latest exploits of Ash and the gang.

Imagine your surprise when you receive a letter in the mail saying that you've been invited on the set of Pokemon to take a backstage tour and watch the filming of an episode. You're psyched--this is your big chance to see what goes on behind the scenes of you favorite show!

Will you try to get your favorite character's autograph, shake secrets from the crew, or just sit back and watch the magic unfold?

A few things to remember:

There is security on the set; and they will not take to kindly to glomping.
The characters will talk to you, provided you not disturb them
There are some places on the set you can't go

Character's name
Character's age
Character's looks
Character's personality
Why does your character want to come to the Pokemon set?

Last edited:

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Name:D-Man
Looks:A musly guy with a big black coat on, also has shades on.
Personality:He always keeps his cool and he's a ladies man.
Why he wants to go on the Pokemon set:He is so in love with himself he wants everyone to witness his beuty so he wants try and convince the director to let him be on the show.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
im a bit confused, when u say we go on the set, is it like that in the RP that the pokemon trainers are real or is it that we are human and would be meeting the voice actors?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
sorry to ask so many questions, im a twit i know!

so does that mean that our character has pokemon of his own aswell? or is it that the charcters on the show are real but there pokemon are computer graphics?

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
Character's name: Silver Cooper

Character's age: 12

Character's looks: I will post a sprite later, I promise.

Character's personality: A bit hyper, but it must have been the doughnuts he found in the break room. He is usually cool, calm, and collected.

Why does your character want to come to the Pokemon set?: A chance to be a tv star, and there's a rumor of an Eevee running around that has alot in common with him.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
characters name devon
charachters appearance fire red male
charachters age 9
characters personality silent at times arrogant at times and caring at times
why does my character want to come to the set to meet ash bother them about misty leaving and to brag to his freinds

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Character's name: Mike Anone
Character's age:15
Character's looks: Tall and skinly, Dark brown hair, dark skin, blue jeans and red shirt, and blue bag.
Male
Character's personality: Clam, cool and can be hyper active when excited.
Why does your character want to come to the Pokemon set? For the chacne to see a real live chrizard.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
Years
Name: Amethystia Callistia Moon (Amy)

Description: She's 4'10" at the most, but simply, she is just someone who you can't possibly comment. A blondie with a soft, azure hat, is also light skinned. She wears a cobalt shirt, with sapphires pinned on it. Simply enough, but she also wears a skirt of the same color with midnight black strokes embroidered on it. Her eyes are a cerulean color, and yet, she also wears an Amethyst locket, with the picture of her favorite Water-type: Vaporeon.

Personality: Amy may be a charming person, but she is sometimes known to be artistic and caring. As her life goes on, Amy is destined to be a master at handling water pokemon. Amy is willing to try new things and hopes to master her goals.

Part: Amy wishes to be a Water Guardian and gets to hold a Water Gem.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Can I still join?

Character's name: Philip
Character's age: 14
Character's looks: spiked black hair, short jeans, black shirt...
Character's personality: Timid, and a complete individualist.
Why does your character want to come to the Pokemon set?: He wanted to see Pok?mons live.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
LOL
all this talk of when we are starting and i forgot to fill out the form!

Character's name: Zack
Character's age: 15
Character's looks: he is short with glasses and a black jacet and trousers and white trainers, he also wers a black cap
Character's personality:simply loves pokemon, is whizz at nything to do with pokemon
Why does your character want to come to the Pokemon set?:the chance to meet a real life pokemon!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Right now!

A young girl smiled as a group of tourists gathered at the Pokemon set's entrance. Once everyone had arrived, she looked over her itenarary one last time, then spoke.

"Greetings, everyone...my name is Sophie, and on behalf of the crew, I'd like to welcome you to the Pokemon Backstage Tour. Here you get to meet the stars, chat with the crew, and watch the magic that brings Pokemon to your TVs every day.

Before we go, please remember these things..." and Sophie read from her checklist:

"All your personal belongings will be checked by security before we enter the soundstage; no flash photography or recording devices; and keep cell phones and pagers on vibrate or silent.

Any questions before we enter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back