• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Killjoy's Fakemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Hello! Well, I love to draw, and paint. Lately I havent had much time to draw, and I can only justify taking time off to paint cause I usualy end up selling them.
Anyway, I had some time off this weekend, so I decided to scribble down some fakemons.

Fakemon1.jpg

This first one is actualy from a while ago, when I was younger. It's supposed to be a family of Grass type starters.

Fakemon2.jpg

This was my idea for a Fire/Steel type starter. The idea was that it would live in valcanos and such, in the magma

Fakemon3.jpg

I always wanted an Ice/Fight group of pokemon, so I made these fuzzy guys

Ygg.jpg

-Yggdragon, or Yggdragus or something lol

I always liked the idea of a pokemon based on Yggdrasil, the life tree of Norse Mythology. That turned into a giant tree, not sure if it would be a evolution of Sudowoodo, or a stand alone legendary. If it where a Legendary, it would be Grass/Ghost. This ones supposed to have a Starly on it's 'hand'.

Anyway, Thanks for looking! Might make some more little later. What do you think?

Years
I like them, especially the fire/steel type starter. It has a really cool type combination, and it's apperance make me think of MegaSeadramon from Digimon.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Thanks! Ya, I like that one. I havent watched Digimon in a while, so I'll have to google that lol I was going for a Plesiosaur kinda look

Years
Great fakes! I like the concept of the fire/steel starter quite a lot, especially the steam/flames coming out of its head. Would love to see this one colored! :3

The Yggdrasil-based fake is also really creative, though. My mind kind of jumped to the Pocahontas tree as soon as I saw it haha. Definitely think he should be a stand-alone legendary rather than Sudowoodo's evolution. You did a great job; I'd love to see more from you :D (perhaps more in color?)

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
Thanks you! Lol Sure, I'm sure I'll be making some more pretty soon. i have to find some more colours lol All my markers, and pencil crayons got moved, so all I have with me is green lol

Years
I agree with Cirno that the Yggdragon look more like a legendary then an evolved form of sudowoodo.
Looking forward too more art. (:

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I like them :) they are awesome! I really like the Steel and Leaf types! The Yeti is also epic! I agree with Plusleminun, the last pic looks like an evolved form of Sudowoodo! :) Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thread closed.

Please keep in mind that no one, other than the thread's creator, is allowed to revive a thread over two months old. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back