• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
okay I just downloaded the lunar IPS tand well it didnt work. when I load the game its still firered. ? I dunno whats up with that

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
okay I just downloaded the lunar IPS tand well it didnt work. when I load the game its still firered. ? I dunno whats up with that

Hmm, that's weird, do you mean the title screen is still fore red or the gameplay is still fire red? Because he hasn't edited the title screen yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Hey, I have tried patching this game multiple times with the Beta 5.5 and the Beta 5 patches, the game works great, but it says that I should be able to evolve Eevee into an Espeon or Umbreon with a Moon Stone or Sun Stone. It doesn't work for me, and I can still evolve Eevee into Glaceon and Leafeon. Also, when I encounter Pikachu it's still level 7 instead of level 10 like its supposed to be. So, I'm just curious on why its not doing those things. I mean I really want an Espeon because Red in the manga evolved Vee into an Espeon and didn't evolve it anymore. Help!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
hey dude awsome game but there are few glitches like when u want to surf u can talk to the water, and if the hack is to end at saffron city the game overall is too short,and maybe cuz u will be fighting the legendaries birds and mewtwo in the end of beta 6 (i suppose )maybe u could include that luigia and the legendaries dogs came to help or just suicune it just an idea but bro let me tell u this is the best hack ever made congrats and if need new fresh ideas to ur hacks dont be a stranger and contact me this is my number text me in whatsapp 961-70132376 ur great

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Special Pokemon:

- Alakazam/Gengar/Jigglypuff ancient
- Tentacruel and Onix big
- squirtle gang

it's one idea

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I just want to confirm something. Eevee cannot evolve to umbreon and espeon, I forgot to program it in.

In addition, I haven't given up in the game yet. Just that, I am really busy with university assessments and exams. I would resume work in 3 weeks where I'll be on holiday.

I like hacking the game, but my university degree and career hold 1st priority.

Yeah better not rush take your time to make a bug free hack this new beta is a bug fest :(

Anyway here are the last bugs i found

Those arrows shouldnt be here in Safari Zone they are used when you are near a door etc theres nothing here
t7lwew.png
2w6bble.png

Small black spot in the tree seems out of place
2cffwg3.png

In lake monsters cave when i stand here if i go to the left i end up here
2hyl4z9.png
2zrkfas.jpg

This happens during
this event... after the event if i go to this spot the pokemon ows are there if i try to talk to them game freezes
1247vy1.png
evc6za.png

After the event with lake monster this scene plays but its not complete, the player says something but the screen goes black and the event ends...
xge2q9.png

Same happens with this scene jesses dialogue is cut off scene ends right here
mije49.png

Same thing again, before and after the player fights moltres with aerodactyl the scene ends before the full dialogue completes
9is5xz.png

And this also happened in magmar event Giovanni was talking to james and jesse and in the end the scene ends while he is still talking i got no pic for that scene though

This dialogue happens after i unlock the secret door in cinnabar island when the door is unlocked already...
2z3qa14.png

When i enter a battle with 2 pokemon while i only got 1 pokemon left and the rest are fainted this happens
The fainted pokemon doesnt get any exp or cant attack but its there
Some times i get a clone of my pokemon which is the only 1 left and the clone can attack, this bug was present in 4.5 too
5lb56x.png

This is a twin fight but before the battle and after i win only 1 twin ow is present
If i move around a bit the other 1 appears
And later i found a twin in this place lol
161mjxv.png
20fuiah.png
2jf0lqa.png

He asks if i visited the safari zone no matter if i answer yes or no theres nothing happening
2e0ob39.jpg

I get Surf HM from him yet later in the Dragonite event i search for a surf HM while i already got 1 which dissapears when misty saves me from the Dragonite and asks for a Krabby to trade for her Gyarados
nyv3wj.jpg

And which brings me where i stopped playing.. the infamous Moltres and Sabrina scene in Pallet Town
I dont think you use a bad rom we all download the same firered 1.0 rom from the internet if you had a bad rom then this hack would had worse bugs in our roms
Could be a bug happening in mobile emulators or because the player did the events in a different order etc
Notice that i had a similar bug with mistys scene in a older beta but it was fixed in a newest beta
29ab5v.png

I hope you fix those bugs and release beta 6 someday

Btw here is what i found about 1.0 and 1.1 difference

there are two north american versions of firered and leafgreen, version 1.0 and version 1.1.

this only really matters when using a cheat device.

the master code and anti-dma code for cheat devices are different depending on the version of the game, although, most other codes will work on both version.

however, any ROM patch codes for one version will not work on the other version.

So there are no fixes just a difference in cheat codes thats why people make fire red hacks on 1.0
And nvm about the berries bug i confused it with another pokemon game lol

I also have a suggestion about the mew and moltres battles since the player loses can you make those battles simple scenes instead having to fight them since i win them which makes no sence
Or atleast make the first battle with Mew having higher lvl so he can beat the player then the normal scene plays i think its hard to do that but its possible to make a script for this since i know a hack which made this possible

I've already addressed the dialgoue cut after event before. The reason why I did this is so the game won't freeze during the warping.

Loving the game so far,
even though there are some words spelled wrong

Sorry, being an Asian descendant that haven't really quite grasp the English language yet, I have problems with punctuation, grammar, etc.

What to do after blaine asks me to go to secret lab and when i talk to him, he keeps saying
M.....Moltres.

Find his lab, his lab is located near the Volcano.

someone mentioned there was another hack like this, but in japanese.
does anyone know where i can find it?

also, i didn't like the main trainer sprite very much so i made one myself.
it's not 100% perfect but still, i think it's pretty close.
here's a preview:
bVo4dq8.png
0ws9PYZ.png

eCP2toT.png
uhER47p.png

Those looks good, can I use it, if you don't mind me using it. In addition, I didn't know there was a jap version like this.

Someone helps me plz, now i'm in lavender town and don't know how to walk throught. I talked to all the people in town but nothing happen

Visit Mr Fuji, then head to Lavender Tower.

I also made another sprite to the red and is complete, but I can not put it here because I do not have enough post

Well, if you can pm me, I'll appreciate it.

Why am I stuck in Misty's house? I can't move I can just move the camera and nothing else!

I am stuck in misy's house and I can't mve. What shuld I do??

Can u send me a pm with the screenshot?

Hey, I have tried patching this game multiple times with the Beta 5.5 and the Beta 5 patches, the game works great, but it says that I should be able to evolve Eevee into an Espeon or Umbreon with a Moon Stone or Sun Stone. It doesn't work for me, and I can still evolve Eevee into Glaceon and Leafeon. Also, when I encounter Pikachu it's still level 7 instead of level 10 like its supposed to be. So, I'm just curious on why its not doing those things. I mean I really want an Espeon because Red in the manga evolved Vee into an Espeon and didn't evolve it anymore. Help!

Yeah, the day before I released the patch, i've forgot to add them back in.

hey dude awsome game but there are few glitches like when u want to surf u can talk to the water, and if the hack is to end at saffron city the game overall is too short,and maybe cuz u will be fighting the legendaries birds and mewtwo in the end of beta 6 (i suppose )maybe u could include that luigia and the legendaries dogs came to help or just suicune it just an idea but bro let me tell u this is the best hack ever made congrats and if need new fresh ideas to ur hacks dont be a stranger and contact me this is my number text me in whatsapp 961-70132376 ur great

Don't wry, I'm planning to include the Orange Island into this game (hopefully), or I might scrap it and make it into another game since I don't think I have enogh room for entire new tileset.

Special Pokemon:

- Alakazam/Gengar/Jigglypuff ancient
- Tentacruel and Onix big
- squirtle gang

it's one idea

I'll do it when I do the anime hack.

Last edited:

Text

Wolf
Years
It's a good game! I like it when there more sprites to see like M starmie geodudes thats great!
also I am stuck at the S.S. Anne where the magnemites are just saying "Transmitter: key resetting." I have tried every magnemite but that is the only text I have been getting. Please help.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
In addition, I haven't given up in the game yet. Just that, I am really busy with university assessments and exams. I would resume work in 3 weeks where I'll be on holiday.

I like hacking the game, but my university degree and career hold 1st priority.
It's understandable that your University degree comes first to you, and that's how it should be.
We all love your game but we can understand that you graduating with high marks comes first.

Sorry, being an Asian descendant that haven't really quite grasp the English language yet, I have problems with punctuation, grammar, etc.
To be honest you have fairly adaquite english for someone who has English as their first language, so I guess we just assumed that it was your first language.

Considering it is not, I can easily say you are excellent at it, besides as long as you are willing to correct the mistakes we find in grammer and spelling it does not matter that much. :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Uni is important. Good luck in that & the hack. I finished the new beta some time ago and dont know if I posted. The legendary birds arc I enjoyed. I'm glad to see the original team rocket song again. brings back memories. Beta6 is very promising.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Hi, I'm from Taiwan, very love your game and thank you for bring us joy.

By the way, there is a little question,
Pokémon Adventures in Taiwan, we call the boy with Charmander "Green", and that girl who with Squirtle is "Blue", don't know isn't it different in other country?

Back