• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hi, I'm from Taiwan, very love your game and thank you for bring us joy.

By the way, there is a little question,
Pokémon Adventures in Taiwan, we call the boy with Charmander "Green", and that girl who with Squirtle is "Blue", don't know isn't it different in other country?
I noticed some people did that.

Here the boy with a Charmander is called (Blue) and the Girl with the Squirtle is (Green)

It came from Gold and Silver I think, where the games call Red's Rival is Blue not Green.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
I noticed some people did that.

Here the boy with a Charmander is called (Blue) and the Girl with the Squirtle is (Green)

It came from Gold and Silver I think, where the games call Red's Rival is Blue not Green.

I found this on internet,
Rival's name is called "Green" Okido in Japanese, but in English, he is called "Blue" Oak,
I think it's the reason of this game's creator call that boy "Blue".

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I found this on internet,
Rival's name is called "Green" Okido in Japanese, but in English, he is called "Blue" Oak,
I think it's the reason of this game's creator call that boy "Blue".

I've read that apparently he's named Blue in some countries and Green in Japan is because when Pokémon first came out, Japan had Pokémon Red and Green so the name the two main characters Red and Green, and in other countries they got Pokémon Red and Blue so they name those two Red and Blue.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I'm back to hacking the game. I finished most of my assessment, I only have 2 exams left. So even though I'll still be updating, I won't be updating much until the 2 exams are over. Anyway, added new images for Pallet Hero.

Red is the main character. In the Japanese Version, the boy is called Green because in Japan, it was Red and Green version (Blue version later came out). However, in America, they renamed Green Version to Blue Version (since in the Western country, the opposite of Red is Blue) with Green version (Japanese Blue Version) coming out later. Since Green version was renamed to Blue version, the rival was also renamed to Blue version in the US, in Generation 1, the boy was called BLUE in the Western Country. The boy was then renamed back to Green in FireRed/Leafgreen series.

I used BLUE because I personally prefered BLUE (maybe because I grew up with Red and Blue, instead of Red and Green). The other reason is, Blue is the official English name in the US Pokemon Adventure. Since I'm using the English name for every pokemon and character, obviously I'll use the English name for the rival.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey rockmanmegaman are you going to make animation based ash's adventure hack.

2wise

2wise For You :P
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Okay, I'm back to hacking the game. I finished most of my assessment, I only have 2 exams left. So even though I'll still be updating, I won't be updating much until the 2 exams are over. Anyway, added new images for Pallet Hero.

Awesome! Been done with the beta for a while now just can't wait to complete it. Great job on this by the way. I'm a new fan of your work. Cheers Buddy!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished both Pallet Hero Chapter and Mime Game Chapter (images uploaded).

Awesome! Been done with the beta for a while now just can't wait to complete it. Great job on this by the way. I'm a new fan of your work. Cheers Buddy!

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I know ash gray is in progress by metapod 23. Just asking b'cause u have written this in description.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wow, based on the real story?
I've got to try this one. Are Mega evolutions included?

nope, I've learn my mistake of trying to add new Pokemon and new moves in Beta 4.

I know ash gray is in progress by metapod 23. Just asking b'cause u have written this in description.

Yeah, but I only going to do it if I decided to remove Orange Island bonus chapter from Red Adventure.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I am making an anime based johto series hack!
can u help me with scripting?
i don't have any scripter in my team which is complete just scripter is missing.
I can just do basic scripting.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
started saffron showdown chapter.
Also thanks Jasgx for his Red's sprite.

BETA+5_176.png

I have started work on Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Ash Chapter Pt2 (Orange Isle). The reason why I'm starting on them is because I'm getting bored of hacking simply Red. So jumping between the 3 would definitely keep me motivated :) .

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
started saffron showdown chapter.
Also thanks Jasgx for his Red's sprite.

BETA+5_176.png

I have started work on Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter and Pokemon Adventure Ash Chapter Pt2 (Orange Isle). The reason why I'm starting on them is because I'm getting bored of hacking simply Red. So jumping between the 3 would definitely keep me motivated :) .

Awesome, good luck on that! Will this be ever be completed?

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Holy crap on a cracker the new screenshots look amazing! I'm so excited to see more progress, take as long as you need and know I as well as many others will be ready to see any updates! I plan on getting the actual mangas in the box set for christmas and playing this just reminds me of how much I love the manga!
(I'm REALLY looking forward to whenever in the future you work on the green and yellow arcs! I know it'll be a while but the fact that you are considering those two just makes me so happy!)
This is my favorite hack out there right now, sorry for gushing but I just love it so much!

Back