• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 3D

What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • New region

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
So is this game gonna have stats like speed, Sp. ATk, defense and all the rest in it?
are you gonna make the actual speed of a Pokemon rise in the game when ever it levels up?

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Well the thing is, the way i have made the battle graphics and other things, i think i can only do turn-based battles. Real-time is going to be very, very hard for both the programmer and the player.

Turn-based wont show as much realism, like the effects of moves that lower speed or accuracy but it is more like the offical games. I am still planning the battle system...

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Dang I was looking forward to controlling pokemon and having them fight in real time :(

Oh Well i'm sure it's gonna still be a fantastic game :D
and for the story line are you planning on having Cinematic cut scenes?

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Yeh, we planned cutscenes from the beginning so they have got to be included. Dont worry about real-time controlling pokemon > i am planning to add a mini-games section. I had this idea with another team member a long time ago back in the days when i had just started the project. I have a couple already drafted and 1 in production.

I'll post a demo of the mini-game when i have completed enough of it. Cya...

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Oh and is the Player's character gonna be customizable?
sorry for asking so many questions this must be getting annoying for you

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
For any fans of Pokémon3D then please visit....

-LINK REMOVED-

Last edited by a moderator:

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Got 3D models finally smoothed after much waiting and trying and loaded into game engine.
Ignore black lines > testing purposes.....

charingame.png

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Wow, this is quite the idea ya' have there. ^_^ Hey, just remember, it the U.S. laws give you any stupid 'copyright' trouble, Japan openly welcomes fangames; you could always set up shop over there if necessary. :P

Back