• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bright Lights ✧ (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hmm... I don't think Fonse could have friends... He's that guy who's always alone... And that guy who's always scaring people without trying to with his cold responses. But I guess there could be someone who tried to actually befriend him, if anyone wants, that is :)

He may just like, recognize them as frequent passerbys or something, but not really paying much attention to them...

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Well, I'm pretty sure that everyone regards Irwin as "That jokey chubster who doesn't seem to be able to take anything seriously. Plus he's got some god-awful shoes." Though, people should get along with him well since he isn't really up in anyone's business that often.

As for what Irwin thinks about other people, I guess that he thinks Auryn seems to be kinda cool. I mean she has that long hair, those chillax glasses without glass in them (a bit hipster-alert on those ones though). However, she seems to be a bit naive and all, but that's cool too I guess...

Naturally, he probably thinks of Eli as that swimming dude with the muscles that could probably beat the ever-living crap out of him in a few seconds. He is a bit afraid of him I would guess.

As for Deandra, I mean like, she's a tomboy and stuff that's okay. But what's up with those piercings in her face? I mean come on! Why have a bunch of metal majiggies strapped to your face? Are you trying to atrract Magnemites or what? Hehe... Attract Magnemites, I gotta' write that one down. And that black-and-askfdj-whatever color of her hair knda screams scene-kid a bit. I bet she ends ALL OF HER dang texts with a bunch of smilies, 'YOLO', and three gazillion hearts. AND, I heard her get called 'Destiny' once. Who the heck lets themselves get called 'Destiny'?! That's like one of the doucheist names for any girl ever!

*rant over*

doge

???
Years
Fiona probably wouldn't really know anyone unless they were in her class, and even then she'd only know them by a face. Mostly because she'd be too busy getting distracted and fooling around with random things to pay enough attention to remember a name.

If you were to see her outside of school, she'd be doing light weight workouts or jogging/running to get rid of the stress she accumulates from being nice to idiots during the school day D:

And if anyone wants to be or become friends with Fiona, expect her to treat you like a bestie right off the bat.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, I can totally see Irwin and Auryn get along xD

And Fiona and Auryn as well :3 Let's interact and see where it leads ^^

I will make an intro post, like, now (like, soon) and then you are free to begin.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
I'm not all that good at making interaction promises before hand, but after reading Auryn's personality I think Deandra would take a liking to her. Deandra most likely wouldn't care about Auryn's enthusiasm, she might ignore it unless it directly involves her, but she can only protest for so long. X) Auryn sounds like the push she needs, so if they end up traveling together, it'd make for a lot of developmental fun!

For everyone else, I don't think she'd really know them since she'd mainly hang out with people in her age group, but I'm sure they'll be fine with her.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha, awesome!

I'm not demanding novel-length posts for this RP, at least not when we're interacting, so it's totally fine, Psycho.

(would you prefer being called Psycho or Jiggly?)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Just posted... Sorry if it's not lengthy or detailed enough... I didn't had much creative juices when writing it, but I'll make sure to do better posts in the future...

Kikpanther

Years
I need to get my post up, but I was thinking maybe I could have some interaction with Auryn during it? If Auryn and Deandra are in the same class, maybe they'd have each other's phone numbers? Since they'll be the last to arrive, maybe Deandra can send her a text?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Any spaces available? Going to start getting into the role play shenanigans.
Unfortunately, no. We've just closed applications.

I'm fine with Psycho, Jiggly, or PJ. It doesn't matter what people call me as long as I can tell when they're addressing me.
PJ!

Just posted... Sorry if it's not lengthy or detailed enough... I didn't had much creative juices when writing it, but I'll make sure to do better posts in the future...
Don't worry about it~! It's fine to write in present tense, also.

I need to get my post up, but I was thinking maybe I could have some interaction with Auryn during it? If Auryn and Deandra are in the same class, maybe they'd have each other's phone numbers? Since they'll be the last to arrive, maybe Deandra can send her a text?
Hehe. That would surely be possible, if Auryn had a cellphone... Which I highly doubt she has. Her aunt doesn't believe in portable mechanics and would surely hate the pokédex if she was to see it ^^' They would absolutely greet each other when they arrive though, I think.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Once again, I apologize for my short post -.-
For some reason I can't get as much stuff written as I would want to...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don't worry about that, we're kind of waiting for Kiklion before we can continue :)

Kikpanther

Years
Uh... Yeah, sorry about that!

I've been busy the past couple days and I hadn't had time to really work on it. When I do get a break it's usually just come on, check things out, write a couple sentences, and then done.

I am working on it though and I'm trying my best to get my post in tomorrow! :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I hope so! :3 Then the RP can "really" begin, with a catching spree on Cinnabar Island. It'll be like an intro, for Ambella to see how enthusiastic/capable you are. Then we'll travel... east.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Let's skip Kiklion for now, since she seems too busy to make her intro post even though the thread has been up for a week.

I will make Ambella's post and then you are free to continue :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha I've been so crazily busy it's not even fun.

I feel kind of detached from PC nowadays >.< Trying to sit down and breathe and post now and then, but some days I really don't have time to. But I'm still here, just so you know :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back