• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Member THESE!?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
2013-02-08_070.JPG=450

When I was really young. I had one of these plastic PokéBalls with the little figurine inside. From what I can remember I had a little Pidgey figurine. I remember spending hours on my front lawn tossing it at the toy. So how about you veteran PokéFans? Any of you recall these things?​

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I kind of remember them, although I didn't own any. To be honest, I've always wanted some little plastic figures. The last ones I remember seeing were for gen 3, I think.

Years
Of course I remember. Although I didn't have any of those, I recall my old buddy having them. The imagination we had as a kids...

Altair1

Willpower
Years
The convenience store at the corner of my street used to sell Pokeballs with random Pokemon figurines inside a long time ago... I remember having a Mantine and an Elekid!

Years
I remember that they used to sell these at the drug store by my old house, but they just had them in a little bin individually rather than in a package like that. I know that I had the Kakuna and Raticate, since they were the least popular ones and they had multiple of each. I might have had one or two more, but I have no clue what ever happened to them.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ahahah. I didn't have those with pokéballs, but I did have lots of plastic figurines 8D loved to play with them with my sister. Always felt so guilty when I bought them, but never really regretted it.

Don't think I would buy those today, I don't really play anymore ^^'

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nope. Never got the chance to buy 'em. I remember that I so badly wanted one, though. I wish I had... they look SO cool.

Back