• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

????? whaaaaaa......??? ev help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
hi. i'm new and i have pkmn black. i have been reading up on ev's and i found that patrat and lillipup give atk ev's. but when i went to attack patrat with level 23 timburr (w/ macho brace)i found he didnt give me that atk ev i deserved! why????? HELP!!!!!!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
What do you mean he didn't give you the attack Ev you deserved? D:

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
i kill a patrat and it says on serebii that its supposed to give you an attack ev. i didnt get one... :/

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You'll notice it when the Timburr levels up and it shows you the stat gains.

Perriechu

Years
Ah, I get you, but the Ev's are different this time, every time you defeat a Pokemon, the Ev add's on straight away instead of after level gain, so kill a few Patrats and Lillipups and notice that Timburr's attack stat will be higher.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
on black it adds it at the end of each battle not when you level. they did thsi so lvl 100's could still get ev's

nah. it still adds ev's from lillipup just not patrat
???

???

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
on black it adds it at the end of each battle not when you level. they did thsi so lvl 100's could still get ev's

???

???

Ok, what? D: I have no idea what you said.

Lillipup and Patrat both give 1 Attack ev each, no questions asked. V_V

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
but for some reason on my pkmn black patrat aint givin me any! (woah! sounds wrong!)

p.s. sorry about the double post!

p.s. sorry about the double post!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back