• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Corruption

Which Rpg maker should I use?

• RMXP

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • RM2K3

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I remixed it using B/W Instruments and the basic tune of the Club Leader from TCG 1

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Man, that sounds great. Very Pokémon-y. What did you remix it from?

And I'm loving the look of your overworld. Good stuff.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Man, that sounds great. Very Pokémon-y. What did you remix it from?

And I'm loving the look of your overworld. Good stuff.

The Club Leader Theme from Pokemon TGC.

And the last shot was showing of tiles,not Overworlds :L

DarkThunder2

PKM Trainer Nikki
Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2011
hmmmm....... Mabye you could include shadow pokemon like in pokemon XD gale of darkness....

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
hmmmm....... Mabye you could include shadow pokemon like in pokemon XD gale of darkness....

My 'corrupted' pokemon will be like that.
Except they are pokémon, not some cloned 2nd hand stuff.
And look and act like normal ones, Just really high stats.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
The Club Leader Theme from Pokemon TGC.

And the last shot was showing of tiles,not Overworlds :L
... I don't know how I missed that, hah. My brain seemed to say, "He's still talking about instruments." or something. :p
And you know what I mean. I don't think about how to refer to them. I just say things. They're nice.

My 'corrupted' pokemon will be like that.
Except they are pokémon, not some cloned 2nd hand stuff.
And look and act like normal ones, Just really high stats.
... That's pretty much shadow pokémon. I assume your corrupted pokémon can still level and retain ordinary pokémon moves? If so, that's the only difference between them and shadow pokémon, basically.
Shadow pokémon aren't cloned. They're stolen and modified. Maybe you're thinking of the movie where MewTwo clones pokémon?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
... I don't know how I missed that, hah. My brain seemed to say, "He's still talking about instruments." or something. :p
And you know what I mean. I don't think about how to refer to them. I just say things. They're nice.

Yay thanks ;3

... That's pretty much shadow pokémon. I assume your corrupted pokémon can still level and retain ordinary pokémon moves? If so, that's the only difference between them and shadow pokémon, basically.
Shadow pokémon aren't cloned. They're stolen and modified. Maybe you're thinking of the movie where MewTwo clones pokémon?

Bit of both, they've been modified to have the so called 'power' of a shadow pokémon making it unafraid to attack humans.
I don't know how I'm going to show the corrupted pokémon at the moment though.

Also:
I made a new theme today

I don't know who should have it though
Rival Varion (member of Team X)
Kratos (like eusine he follows and is obssessed with shaderain)
Or, A gym leader battle?

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Um ... thanks.
No updates today, just currently mapping.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Lady.png

Slight update
Spriting all of the Overworlds in Calis style :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I will eventually.
I'm focusing more on Overworlds for know though.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I think your game is great overall. Nice overworlds, neat story, I like it. :)

Which Pokemon will you be including in this game? I know you'll be using at least one fakemon. And what will those 7 rainbow feathers go into, if you decide not to use Lugia?

(I love the legendary theme. :))

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I think your game is great overall. Nice overworlds, neat story, I like it. :)

Which Pokemon will you be including in this game? I know you'll be using at least one fakemon. And what will those 7 rainbow feathers go into, if you decide not to use Lugia?

Thanks.
And the first 493 pokémon shall be included, just unsure of which order at this moment in time.
and
Spoiler:

Don't open spoiler if you don't want any spoilers

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
WoW!!! That story about Shadrain and Arceus is amazing (Similar to concept that I had floating about in my head but different). I liked how you used a remixed version of Harvest Moon FoMT Autmun theme as route 1. * 2 thumbs up*

Question, those soundtracks are mp3 or are you using some other format? If it is the latter I did some pretty awesome work on .mid (midi files).

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
WoW!!! That story about Shadrain and Arceus is amazing (Similar to concept that I had floating about in my head but different). I liked how you used a remixed version of Harvest Moon FoMT Autmun theme as route 1. * 2 thumbs up*

Question, those soundtracks are mp3 or are you using some other format? If it is the latter I did some pretty awesome work on .mid (midi files).

Thanks, and there in .mid for the game but i converted then to .mp3 for youtube showcasing.

Pok'emon Obsedian Version

INTRO:

The Oedraeyth Region

Millions of years ago, a tale of a land so lush with snow, hundreds of Water, Dark, and Dragon Pok'emon roamed the Island of Hope. Alone until people populated the landscape. Nothing bad happened until dirty pollution became of the rich, snowy climate. That angered the great and legendary Luperior. Several years later, a trainer is born. That trainer and friends set out on a journey to change the Island of Hope's future. Predarios and Gletharia will acompany the trainer. Predarios has his mind set on becoming Champion, while Gletharia wants to be a legendary trainer as well. But when the other Legendary Pok'emon, Cat-tastrophy and Lordragg rise on the Red Moon, they are in grave danger. Predarios captures Lordragg, Gletharia controls Cat-tastrophy, and the trainer tries to get hold of Luperior! Together, they are soon threatened by Team Blazeralcarsium, and Gletharia is captured, along with her Legendary! The two Heroes must stop Team Blazeralcarium- before they contact the Legendary Creator of the Island of Hope and seal away the world!

STARTERS:

Leal LVL.5 GRASS Flume LVL.5 FIRE Husktide LVL.5 WATER

(by the way this is a 6TH generation game in the making ^^)

and JUST SO YOU KNOW i dont know how to make hacks and/or games so yeah.... IM JUST A BEGINNER DONT CRITISIZE MEH

and ive already started making the pokemon for ROUTE 1 ^^ and evolutions :D

"You shouldn't have done that!" -BEN

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Pokemon corruption has returned!! (we weren't gone much)
After losing all the data on my netbook I had to start again and I felt like having a G/S style game ^3^ I love me some G/S graphics (problem?)
screens.png

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I approve! I'd love to see a GOOD Gen II styled game. Will it also have Gen II mechanics or up to date Gen IV/V ones? (Like natures, abilities, etc.)

Back