• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White Let's Play.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
ok, i have done this thread wrong once, and then read over the rules, and i now know what i should and shouldn't be doing. In my previous thread i was trying to advertise my channel, however that is not ewhat i'll be doing now. This thread is basically a place for me to put my Let's Play videos for black and white. I will put 3 videos per post, so then i will be only making a new post every 3 days, rather than every day, which is when i upload. So, thanks for reading, and let me post my first 3 videos (If i can figure out how :S). And guys, you can't offend me, if you don't like something about a video, let me know and i'll get it sorted as best i can ;)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Another part (7!). I post 1 a day, so 8 will follow tomorrow!

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
:D Enjoy! And i need some feedback please! :D

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
No really a big fan of pokemon Black and White but i watched some of your vids and they where pretty good. Keep it up

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
No really a big fan of pokemon Black and White but i watched some of your vids and they where pretty good. Keep it up

Thanks, do you not think i sound unenthusiastic? People have said i need to be a bit more enthusiastic but i'm not sure =/

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Well yeah a little bit, but you cant be the best commentator in the world straight off the bat. It takes time to learn these things. Thats why i started a Pokemon FireRed LP first to practice up on my commentary skills. And then later on when i finish it i was planning on moving on to another Pokemon game. So by that time i get to Black and White games i would have a little experience.
Oh and just a quick note its not that i dont like Pokemon Black and white its that i dont like all the new pokemon thats all.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Well yeah a little bit, but you cant be the best commentator in the world straight off the bat. It takes time to learn these things. Thats why i started a Pokemon FireRed LP first to practice up on my commentary skills. And then later on when i finish it i was planning on moving on to another Pokemon game. So by that time i get to Black and White games i would have a little experience.
Oh and just a quick note its not that i dont like Pokemon Black and white its that i dont like all the new pokemon thats all.

Ok, thank you (: You're on Yeousch too aren't you :P You replied to my thread there :D

I will be doing all the pokemon games, including my favourite spin-off's, the 2 mystery dungeon games

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
Haha yeah bro thats me... I was wondering if you would notice.
Mystery dungeon that should be interesting.

Years
Hey DannyPokeFan, I'm loving your team.

I love your Dewott, and it's a girl!

I like your Drilbur's nickname, it's so cute.

And yeah, I started subscribing to you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Hey DannyPokeFan, I'm loving your team.

I love your Dewott, and it's a girl!

I like your Drilbur's nickname, it's so cute.

And yeah, I started subscribing to you.

Thank you (: Both Dewott and Drilbur are females, yet they are named after 2 male friends xD

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Last edited:
Back