• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikakitten's Land of Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

Welcome to ~Pikakitten's Land of Sprites!​

Introduction

Welcome to Pikakitten's Sprite Shop!

Introduction: When my laptop overheated to death (I have a new one now) I wanted to still serve the Pokecommunity and was working on a hack (still in progress). My favorite part of hacking was spriting so when PCX came I entered Sprite to eXcite and became inspired. I love spriting so I will do anything even if it's not Pokemon or on my list below. Anyways,Lets get this party started!

Rules

Global Pokecommunity Rules
Pixel Project Rules
Don't spam
The Request Form doesn't need to be exactly as I made it. Just helps if you use it.
NEW! Please don't request more than 3 of the same sprite-type in 1 request. I'm not very strict :D

Options/Request Forms/Finished Works

Renovations
Spoiler:

Recolour
Spoiler:

Outline
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:

Inline
Spoiler:

Fusion
Spoiler:

Fakemon
Spoiler:

Devamp
Spoiler:

Background
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Pixelover
Spoiler:

Retype
Spoiler:

Mini-ize
Spoiler:

Accessory
Spoiler:

Trainers
Spoiler:

Other
I will do anything so if I don't have it just give the specifics. Then I will add it to the list.

Conclusion

PikakittensLandofSpritesSupportBanner.png

A support banner (the same one for me but with cool I support writing on it.

Paste into your signature without the *s
[*URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290032"][IMG*]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/Pikakitten/PikakittensLandofSpritesSupportBanner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Another banner!
PikakittensLandofSpritesSupportBanner2.png

Paste this into your signature, without the *'s of course.

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/Pikakitten/PikakittensLandofSpritesSupportBanner2.png[/IMG*][/URL*]
Thank you! Gracias! Merci!

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity

[SIZE="7"]SPECIAL THANKS TO MIDNIGHTSHINE FOR LETTING ME USE HIS CSS AS A BASE![/SIZE]

A few are missing, go to my PhotoBucket here.
[URL="http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/Pikakitten/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20"]http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/Pikakitten/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20[/URL][/I][/div][/div]
[/cd][/CENTER]

Last edited:

DisesioN

Mudkip is really cute. You should firstly get inspiration before doing your job, then it becomes more originally. Good job. :)

pikakitten

Years
Inspiration

Actually, I did have inspiration involved with each sprite. Riverside is the city that my sister was born in. Mudkip was my starter in Ruby and Emerald, lots of memories involved with him. Poochyena is the shiny that got away in Pokemon Ruby, I never encountered another shiny again. Pokemon Gold Eevee, Ghost Eevee, Fusion Eevee and Jolteon are because I love Eevee. Recolor had no inspiration I guess. Chickorita is my sister's nickname. Item was also unispirational. That about it. So thanks for the compliment also Mudkip is the Pokemon Black Sprite I didn't make it.

~Sincerely
Pikakitten, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Pixelovers, Retypes and Mini-izes have been added please check out my shops items and request a sprite!

Last edited:

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
These are really good! I'd like to request a devamp, please. :)

Pokemon: Reshiram
Game: Black/White
Devamp to: Gold/Silver/Crystal

Thankies so much! Take however long you want. ^-^

pikakitten

Years
I always need a title

Brianna your sprite is done!
It was quite the challenge since it wasn't in G/S/C and there weren't too many white Pokemon in G/S/C but thanks I love a challenge please come again soon!
GSCstyleReshiram.png

Thank you for being the first customer at my Land of Sprites!
Please tell your friends!
If you want anything done to it don't hesitate to ask.

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I like this devamp idea. I haven't seen it elsewhere really.

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Game: Diamond
Devamp to: Gold

pikakitten

Years
Done

NecrumWarrior, your devamped GSC Style Tyranitar is done!
He has pink because he was like that in GSC.
GSCStyleTyranitar.png

Thank you, come again!
Please tell your friends!
If you want anything done to it don't hesitate to ask.

~Sincerely PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think you've got it confused with the shiny sprite, which does have pink.

Normal Gold:
Spr_2g_248.png

Shiny Gold:
Spr_2g_248_s.png

Normal back then was green and purple.

pikakitten

Years
Fixed

I fixed it sorry but hey now if you want you have the shiny devamp! I tried Serebii for the sprite what did you use? I might need it for devamps. Anyways truly sorry. Here you go.

GSCStyleTyranitar-1.png

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks! I wish GameFreak had kept that color scheme. I also wish they had done the current sprite as cool as that one, but no, we get this stupid thing:
248.gif

Anyway, I used Bulbapedia. They have pretty much every sprite for every Pokemon in every game!

pikakitten

Years
Open Slots

All 3 slots are open! Order any sprite, there are many options including the so-far popular devamp. I will make anything and if I don't have it tell me about it and i will make it and maybe make it an option! Request now!

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years

Oh, god, that looks amazing! Thanks so much! It's just.. Wow. Awesome. :D

Do you think you could do a Zekrom, too? I want to put both of em' in my siggy. :)

But, really, thanks! It's fabulous! I'm gonna definitely spread dah word about this shop.

Sirfetch’d

Pokemon - Jellicent Male
Devamp to Crystal
Could you devamp the animated sprite? if not the regular one is ok. Thanks! Really nice work BTW:)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Time for a challenge!

Base Pokemon: Larvitar
Pokemon combined: Dragonite
Specifics: Now, with Halloween coming up, I want to put some interesting Decorations up in my Trade Shop. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make Larvitar look like he's wearing a Dragonite costume. A little vague I know, just go crazy with it! If you pull this off I may commission you to do more sprite for my thread!

pikakitten

Years
Replies

Brianna your sprite... is done!
GSCStyleZekrom.png

It took a while and it looks a little weird but that's just because of gen. I tried using umbreon color style. GSC only uses 4 colors so red, blue, black and gray here. Anything you want done to it just ask. Thanks for your continual support please tell your friends. Maybe you'd want devamped Kyurem? Anyway, you guys sure do like devamps. Thanks and bye!

Jellicent I can make it but It'll take a while also can you send me the individual frames? Thanks.

Sure thing Necrum, I should add Accessories to the options! Thank you also for your continuous support! Ironically, I wanted to make you a Devamp Larvitar after looking at your banner lol :)

Sirfetch’d

and bye!

Jellicent I can make it but It'll take a while also can you send me the individual frames? Thanks.

I think I would rather just have the static sprite. Thanks! I don't want to take up all of your time and getting all of the frames would take a while.

pikakitten

Years
Done

Well Necrum, it's done and I took the challenge, thanks I love a good challenge because what fun is a 1 minute sprite? Like you said I went ALL OUT! Anyway, HERE IT IS!
LarvitarDragoniteHalloweenAccessory.png

Do you like it? If it needs anything please ask. Tell your friends, order again, etc. Thank you!

@jellicent
No it's no problem for me timewise right now since I'm pretty quick and whatnot so if you want go ahead. I'll work on the static for now thanks bye!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Awesome! Now for a slightly more difficult challenge! Here comes Part 2:

Base Pokemon: Dratini
Pokemon combined: Tyranitar
Specifics: Same as before, Halloween costume. These are the mascots of my Trade Shop if you didn't notice. Make it face Right rather than Left.

pikakitten

Years
Done

Necrum your sprite is...Done!
DratiniTyranitarHalloweenAccessory.png

I thought adding the pumpkins and whatnot was too cliche since I already used it on Larvitar so this is what I imagined I'd add the Happy Halloween but thats probably just a copy paste situation. Anyways here you go! Also thanks for the friend request :D you and Bri are good customers feel free to ask for anything, anytime.

Jellicentfan, your sprite is Done!
CrystalStyleJellicent.png

I would've put red eyes but Crystal focuses on 4 colors only so I though blue seems more necessary but if you want anything done to it just ask Pikakitten won't use Bite, rather it will use Thunderbolt because my sprites will shock you! Get it? Lol anyways thanks for coming come again and tell your friends!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
can you make charmander,bulbasaur and squirtle mix together and plus a proffesor oak background if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back