• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I have lurked around on PC every now and then since I joined, but ever since this year I've begun posting nearly on a daily basis.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dipu, it feels like only yesterday I noticed you had less posts than me. Now look at you.

Hey, look at it this way. About 3000 to 4000 of my posts are DCC shenanigans and the other 1,500 are really short pointless posts.

So in reality, I'm just a post farmer. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
I remember me before my absence back in 2011. I think I posted one a week. I spent all my time VMing people. Now, it's the complete opposite. o_o

Years
Speaking of posts, recently I'm feeling that I'm driven to posting again that I've reaching over 1,000 posts some days ago.
At the rate I'm posting at right now, I could certainly hit my thousandth post by the end of August, or earlier if I speed up on posting :p

However, I feel that my posting habits will probably definitely speed up at the time of the Get-together, considering how quite a lot is going to be going on during those 4 days next weekend ^^

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Honestly, I've posted over 2000 posts this year already... maybe more.

droomph

weeb
Years
You were at 900 when you were Mac of bYörk iirc so that makes ~3,500?

Still not as good as me *snoot* lol idek

also when mac jr. turns 12 sign him up for PC so we can all see the teenage years :p "DAD OMG UR SOOOO ANNOYING" "I know but I'm super moderator so deal wit it"

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've went from 1200 in January to like 2453 in like 5/6 months. I had 1666 posts back in March and 2000 by the time April came around. Oh wow, I've been posting way more than I used too.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't really keep track of my post count as I don't even have post count on in my postbit. Thus I don't know how much I've posted since x date

Years
At the start of the year, I was hovering in the 200s or 300s for my post count, and I had been in that area for roughly a year... now I'm close to 800

Sir Codin

Just had ANOTHER dream of playing Pokemon X or Y.

Oh God, October please get here soon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
dream of playing Pokemon X or Y
Woah, I'm not alone.
My dream made it seem pretty cool. There were three save files- one for each starter.

That actually seems like a good idea, in my opinion. I doubt they'd go for more than one file, though, otherwise more than one person could use the same game. It would be interesting for two people to battle each other using the same game system.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Woah, I'm not alone.
My dream made it seem pretty cool. There were three save files- one for each starter.

That actually seems like a good idea, in my opinion. I doubt they'd go for more than one file, though, otherwise more than one person could use the same game. It would be interesting for two people to battle each other using the same game system.

How would two people battling with the same game system be possible?

Also, I'm having a hard time explaining how and where to get the HG/SS legendaries to my younger cousin. I mean, I already beat the games, but he hasn't played the games in a while.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I imagine it'd be similar to how two people can play against each other on a playstation/wii/whatever. It'd be pretty difficult to see stuff, though, considering how small everything would be.

I don't want to be a 3DS either. Especially because Pokemon is (mostly) the only video game I play anymore. D: Hoping that I'll actually like X/Y versions, considering I'm not a fan of Unova.
I still think they should add in an item similar to Repel, but it just repels non-shiny Pokemon. I would totally waste hours and hours using it to look for shiny Pokemon. .-.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I imagine it'd be similar to how two people can play against each other on a playstation/wii/whatever. It'd be pretty difficult to see stuff, though, considering how small everything would be.

I don't want to be a 3DS either. Especially because Pokemon is (mostly) the only video game I play anymore. D:
You do realize that X/Y will be on the 3DS, right? If you don't have a 3DS, you can't play those games.

Doesn't the Shiny Charm in Black 2/White 2 make finding shinies somewhat easier?

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Woah, you just made me realise that too. I only every play pokémon :(

I need to broaden mah horizons, I guess. Too bad that I don't know any other good DS games ._.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm aware- I was just remarking that my 3DS will only be used for X/Y. D:

I don't mind not playing many video games. At least now I don't waste even more time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back