• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years

Welcome, all Avatar lovers, to the Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub!

Here, you may discuss whatever you like about this show. The characters, the plot, the next season (*hint hint), any theories, and maybe even some spoilers! Just remember to keep any negative comments about other people's opinions to yourself, since this is a free-spoken topic. Also, remember to keep the topic on what our fanclub is all about! Avatar! No other nonsense unless I say otherwise!

Of course, there will be more to go around than just talking about the justified topic. We will also hold certain kinds of contests, give out awards, and maybe even create a roleplay just for ourselves! Don't miss out on this kind of opportunity! Join today!

[[~-To join, you must go here (Quiz thanks to Cybex Mewtwo).-~]]

Owner: gothsinn23

Co-owner:
~obelisk-kun

Moderators (Of the Fanclub ONLY):
~Cybex Mewtwo
~Midori Chi

Members-

~FIRE NATION~
gothsinn23
Birdman
Silver Pearl
Latias_fan
Chris GS

~WATER NATION~
Super Gullwing
1,000 mudkip

~AIR NATION~
Midori Chi
Cendre
Emissi-chan

~EARTH NATION~
obelisk-kun
Cybex Mewtwo
Kratos
ZORRO

UPDATES:

August 18th: The club is growing strong, to my observing. Let us keep it that way.

I am planning on hosting some sort of contest in the upcoming weeks. I will be thinking of the first topic, and I will PM each of you on the event, the rules, and the qualifications. *Remember: This is not any time in the nearer future, so you can sit back and chill. But be prepared.

The Member of the Month contest will be held routinely every month. On the 25th of every month (Because I say so. ^^), people send me a PM of who they think deserves to be Member of the Month. I will tally the votes, and will consult the Mods and Co-Owner of my decision. The winner of the Member of the Month award will definately be given a highlight in the club, and maybe something more. You'll have to wait and see.

August 14th: The date has been confirmed as of when the new episode will air. Chapter 14: The Fortune Teller will air on Septemder 23rd. Any changes to the date will be edited.

August 12th: WARNING-SPOILERS=
Unseen Paths had one of its admins/moderators take a trip to the Comic Con in San Diego. There was a lot of previews to the newer episodes of Avatar. If you really want to spoil yourself, click here, or here. .

August 9th: We have a website for all of you fans, thanks to Super Gullwing for telling us about it. If you would like to join, go here .

Come join today!!

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
Yep! You're in!

EDIT: Instead of asking the members their favorite character, I'll post the quiz on the first post (And of course I'll give you credit, CM), and that'll place each of 'em in a nation. That'll work out better.

gothsinn23

Years
Alrighty then, I added you.

First Topic (Woot! Despite our lack of members. Atleast, we can get this club going to attract people):

In the newest episode, the Blue Spirit, at the end, Zuko looks at the Fire Nation tapestry in his room, and then turns away. What do you think that means (if it truly means anything)? And, this Kuzon kid that Aang was telling Zuko about, could there be any sort of connection bewteen Kuzon and Zuko? Any ideas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back