• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You may wonder why I said this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoBelic999

Friendly Hometown Mugger....XD
Years
Why I said Atheists are Traitors to the world.

God may not be real, but thats what I believe in, It also gives hope to the real God believers, in hope is, when you die, you hope that you can see the people that died before you, in Heaven or Hell, but when you are an atheist, you may not have that hope, that when you die, you are forgotten, not honored.

It does give me hope because I read the bible and go to church, you do not have to have evidence that God is real, SURE I question some of what it says, but do you think I go Atheist?!

Like Jesus went to the cross, and gave blood to clean the sins of all people, that does not seem real, BUT it gives me hope that I will live on, see my relatives that have died.

Some seem like it never happened, but like I said, It gives me hope.

So now I have told you what I meant.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Cool story bro, but the quote button is at the bottom right of my post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
You know, having prejudice against Atheists is exactly the same as having those thoughts against Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, and etc. You're an idiot for not respecting people's beliefs.

And don't say it's not the same. It is. When you look at it, all you're doing is just calling someone a traitor because of their religious beliefs.

People like you are the reason why the world is such a bad place now. Go. You meant what you said. If I said "Jews are the devil." then just made a thread saying "Oh I said that but I didn't mean it *inserts BS story*" Would that make it any better? No. So, go.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Not only that, but there are Atheists who were once Christian, who gave up on the faith, because it betrayed them. A priest repriesents the faith, a teaching represents the faith. If a kid is abused by a priest, the kid will also dislike the religion. If someone feels an attraction to the same sex, and told they would be going to hell if they believed such a thing, then of course they wouldn't carry the same beliefs...

People who have lost faith in Christianity is Christianity's fault (more or less, aside from a few cases of course).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
You need to be more careful with how you express your opinon, because it can badly hurt someone and thier beliefs. Some people feel very strong about thier beliefs so don't put yourself in a stick situation..

Athiasts could have once believed in something like chirstanity, muslim ect.
Being Athiast IS a belief whether it may seem different to yours you should repsect that. Not everyone has to believe in the same thing.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Cool story bro.

March is the month of Serious Business isn't it?
Anyway, thank you for this statement, but it's not a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back