• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@igotpokeballz: Have you read the rules? I believe they say something about this, but yes. You may.
@yellow this is the battle so far. just showing you to make sure I didn't do anything wrong

1st round:Haunter- used hypnosis and missed
Scyther-used u-turn dealing normal damage

2nd round: Haunter-Launched a stronger than usual shadow ball a.k.a. critical hit
Scyther- barely dodged Haunter's attack and is now trying to regain altitude to strike once again.....

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Now that Indigo's approved and setting foot on the island, is there anyone free/comfortable enough for me to throw him their way?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Now that Indigo's approved and setting foot on the island, is there anyone free/comfortable enough for me to throw him their way?

@Batel
Gwen's free [and new on the island too], but just leaving the academy to head towards Oak town, you can bump into her if you like, just for a casual introduction, once shes back from oak town they could socialize more if you like.​

In other news.

Hey Yellow, just checked the first post and you put Gwen in Entei dorm, could you move her to Raikou, as i've been writing as such. much appreciated. If not I can go back and edit my posts.

Just posted up my next post too, looking forwards to the thanksgiving stuff, should be a good way to introduce some of the newer characters to others, Gwen included.

igotpokeballz

Years
@Batel
Gwen's free [and new on the island too], but just leaving the academy to head towards Oak town, you can bump into her if you like, just for a casual introduction, once shes back from oak town they could socialize more if you like.​

In other news.

Hey Yellow, just checked the first post and you put Gwen in Entei dorm, could you move her to Raikou, as i've been writing as such. much appreciated. If not I can go back and edit my posts.

Just posted up my next post too, looking forwards to the thanksgiving stuff, should be a good way to introduce some of the newer characters to others, Gwen included.

if i could wrap up my battle then I would be happy to have Cecil chat with Gwen. :D

@yellow okay so I caught the wild scyther and is level 20 (just like all of the wild pkmn) and it knows(based on what it used as i battled it) x-scissor,u-turn,double team. It will learn more moves in the future.also i gotta quick question for you.are you going to ever add any gen.6 pkmn to the island when the games arrive worldwide? For example, Prof.Oak or any teacher could make a huuuuge discovery on the island. A huge migration of gen.6 pkmn on the island.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@igotpokeballz: Gen 6 pokemon will be introduced to PTA once there's a complete Gen 6 pokedex with all the movelists and whatnot available. That means whenever Serebii / Bulbapedia / whatever updates with Gen 6 pokemon.

In the meantime, Gen 6 will be available on a special request basis only. :P

igotpokeballz

Years
@igotpokeballz: Gen 6 pokemon will be introduced to PTA once there's a complete Gen 6 pokedex with all the movelists and whatnot available. That means whenever Serebii / Bulbapedia / whatever updates with Gen 6 pokemon.

In the meantime, Gen 6 will be available on a special request basis only. :P

well expect that first request to be from me xD! Fennekin here I come! :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
I noticed that there was possibly an opening in the Raikou dorm (maybe?), so I decided to drop an application here. :x

Name: Haru Windsong

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Haru's generally a quiet boy that avoids confrontation as much as possible. He can manage a conversation when he's in the mood, but otherwise he's more of a wall-flower. If the topic is flight, however, he's a lot more enthusiastic. It's been his dream to be able to fly one day, but for now he has to rely on Pokemon to help. Because of this he has a fondness for larger, Pokemon capable of flight.
Haru is also secretly a prankster. His slightly impish nature gives him impulses to cause some mischief, but he's careful about acting on it. He'll consider a harmless prank, but he does his best not to cross the line into actually hurting someone. At the same time, though, he has a strong sense of what he thinks is right and wrong. It makes him resolute and kind towards others, but when he thinks someone deserves it he'll act on impulse and come up with a revenge prank.

History: Haru grew up in the Hoenn region as a foster child. His actual parents died in a landslide on the way to Mt. Chimney, but he was too young to remember them. For six years he lived almost everywhere in Hoenn. He was less outgoing when his home was around Mt. Chimney, but in Fortree City he enjoyed seeing the volcano on the horizon atop a flying-type Pokemon. It grew to be his favorite place in the world.
When he turned ten, he decided to run away from his and travel the continent on his own. Following his own whim, though, he returned to Fortree often and eventually settled there (he found an abandoned secret base in a tree nearby; surprising enough it also had a bed!) and started raising his own flying Pokemon. His first was a Swablu he raised from an egg. It was also the only one he kept; he either released the others or traded them for different Pokemon. By the time he was thirteen he had a very popular small business tending to flying-types. It was how he supported himself and his Pokemon.
When he was accepted into the Academy, he only kept three of his Pokemon. He handed the flying-types over to the gym and handed out the others as gifts (he also handed out fake pokeball stink bombs to get revenge on the kids that picked on him). He thought he completely failed his written exam, which he did, but his battle-sense saved him without his notice. He wasn't a strong test-taker, not really having that much of a stable schooling structure as a little kid, but he had his moments.

Pokémon:

Species: Swablu (Male/Jolly)
Nickname: Icarus
Personality: Icarus is Jolly in nature, but also loves to be lazy and roost on top of Haru's head. Both Pokemon and trainer wish for the day that he evolves to an Altaria and fly together.
Lvl: 21
Moves: Featherdance, Roost, Fly, Fury Attack
Ability: Natural Cure

Species: Growlithe (Male/Adamant)
Nickname: Kaiser
Personality: Kaiser is very playful, but also likes to help Haru with pranks. If Haru needs help he'll be happy to give a small nip to a pursuer's ankle to slow their movement and ensure his trainer's escape.
Lvl: 19
Moves: Flame Wheel, Bite, Flare Blitz (has issue with this move), Dig, Roar
Ability: Intimidate

Species: Kirlia (Female/Modest)
Nickname: Luna
Personality: Luna likes to play big sister to Icarus and Kaiser, but Icarus is the only one that plays along. She also tries to get Haru involved, but Haru asserts himself as the older sibling.
Lvl:20
Moves: Confusion, Psyshock, Double Team, Reflect, Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Awh... I was gonna ask if Kiki could get a fennekin. x3

But I think I'll wait now and see what mons from sixth gen are up for capture.

Last edited:

igotpokeballz

Years
Awh... I was gonna ask if Kiki could get a fennekin. x3

But I think I'll wait now and see what mons from sixth gen are up for capture.

I hope generation 6 has some decent Ghost Pokémon. :P

if they're crappy lookin ghost pokemon, then my only hope is to pray that there is super special awsome dragon type waiting for me :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, finally posted! Sorry for the delay.~ Right now I'm having Danielle trade with an NPC and I'm still deciding on which Pokemon she'll receive. That's.. a work in progress. xD

Dawn

Years
@TheUglyDucklett: Approved~

@~Genevieve~: Okie day, but it will be restricted from evolving and can only use moves learnable by the other 5 fire starters. (Use good judgement here. It should probably not have punching / charmander's dragon moves.)

@Somniac: Haha, sorry about that. Confusion while copying it over. :P

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Just a quick warning; I'm working all weekend again, so I'll try to get something up tomorrow; but if i don't I wont be around 'til Monday so I may miss the thanksgiving stuffs, depending on how long they go on for.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
It's amazing how many people have fallen in love with Fennekin... I feel kinda dirty now for being on bandwagon. >3>

In any case, I guess I'll wait and see what other Gen 6 Pokémon there are. I hardly think an army of Fennekins across the Island is a great image. XD

Dawn

Years
@Batel: Have you /seen/ how many /zorua(rk)/ we have? |D

@igotpokeballz: I'll lay down the setting momentarily. Please note, this is a dinner party. It does not require much interference on my part, and laying down the setting will be most of what I do. Feel free to control NPC staff members as usual.

igotpokeballz

Years
@Batel: Have you /seen/ how many /zorua(rk)/ we have? |D

@igotpokeballz: I'll lay down the setting momentarily. Please note, this is a dinner party. It does not require much interference on my part, and laying down the setting will be most of what I do. Feel free to control NPC staff members as usual.

ooooh ok, well that gives me sometime to think about my next post while I get some sleep. :D

Dawn

Years
Nideous, PinkSapphire, please skip my next Valorie-post. I expected Nideous to reach the infirmary in one post like I did, but it didn't work out that way and all I'd be typing is filler.

Just assume there's a helpful Nurse trying to help a very hesitant Valorie into one of the beds when they get there.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Yellow- okiii x3 don't worry though, I guess we get there in our next posts :p oh… and SD was going to come along too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back