• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoo!

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Sup, guys! I'm Pleiades, you can also call me blue, I'm a dork who likes writing and drawing. I hope to be part of a big project at some point, or to provide designs for people, as it's something I love to do! I'll post in the art thread tomorrow--I actuallygottagotoworknowbye!

---welp, they just called right before I left and said I didn't have to come in. Soooo I'm here.
I might wanna add that I run several tumblr blogs, in particular Ask-Parasect, Askclefable and Askwhiscash!

Ummm, mentor thingy.
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
Art and Design, Emulation and Game Development. I want to work in the industry, so it's best to get practice!

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Game Development of all else.I love writing, especially dialogue, and character design. The thing is I have problems finishing stories I start.... I wanna check out the battle center too. I've never really battled people, because I always end up just switching constantly for type advantages and stuff.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Create characters, write stories, be creative!

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Blue!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I see that you're quite talented! I would love to see your writings/art pieces. Hopefully you'll post them tomorrow. Btw, there are forums dedicated for your specialties! One is the Art & Design forum, and the other is the Fan Fiction and Writing forum for posting art/design and works of writing, respectively. Hopefully you'll find suit in those. :D Let me know when you do post. I love to see everyone else's creations!

There's also an emulation and game development forum if you're interested in playing any hacks or actually making your own! The Battle Corner is great for finding people to battle, too!

There's a lot at your fingertips, so I do hope you take advantage of it. :D

Hope to see you around!

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
I was about to post my super gigantic art post, but I can't post URLs until I've made fifteen posts. :< Aw, man, that took me forever to put together.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I was about to post my super gigantic art post, but I can't post URLs until I've made fifteen posts. :< Aw, man, that took me forever to put together.

Oh, no! Well, it shouldn't be too bad to get 15 posts, so hopefully you'll get it soon. :)

Years
Heya Blue, welcome to PC and it's a pleasure to meet you! :DD I love your avatar!

Unfortunately the Adoption Center closed about a week ago; sorry about that! I'll edit the first post so people who stumble across it can know the reasons for its departure. But I'm really glad to hear you're into A&D as it was my favorite section for a long time (and still is, I just like a lot more parts of the site now too) and I loved commenting on gallery threads plus providing feedback. Will look forward to seeing yours when you hit fifteen posts; drop me off a message when it's up, yeah? You're very close to fifteen so it's exciting to be able to get it up really soon. You'd be surprised with how many amazing artists of all sorts we have here, and I highly encourage getting involved in all of that. <3; PC is a very creative forum!

But yeah, you totally should be social here. There's not much of a point in being part of a forum if you're not, right? Shyness is understandable but it also really hinders your experience so I'd definitely recommend looking around. Since you're interested in so many things, though, I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in and finding things to do here. Is this your first forum, by the way? You seem pretty experienced with the ways of the internet so I got a tad curious, haha. I gotta check out your Tumblr blogs too - the "Ask Me" ones are really fun! <3

Have a great time here and hope you enjoy your stay~

Pleiades

I am the Dragonairborn!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Heya Blue, welcome to PC and it's a pleasure to meet you! :DD I love your avatar!

Unfortunately the Adoption Center closed about a week ago; sorry about that! I'll edit the first post so people who stumble across it can know the reasons for its departure. But I'm really glad to hear you're into A&D as it was my favorite section for a long time (and still is, I just like a lot more parts of the site now too) and I loved commenting on gallery threads plus providing feedback. Will look forward to seeing yours when you hit fifteen posts; drop me off a message when it's up, yeah? You're very close to fifteen so it's exciting to be able to get it up really soon. You'd be surprised with how many amazing artists of all sorts we have here, and I highly encourage getting involved in all of that. <3; PC is a very creative forum!

But yeah, you totally should be social here. There's not much of a point in being part of a forum if you're not, right? Shyness is understandable but it also really hinders your experience so I'd definitely recommend looking around. Since you're interested in so many things, though, I'm sure you won't have any problems fitting in and finding things to do here. Is this your first forum, by the way? You seem pretty experienced with the ways of the internet so I got a tad curious, haha. I gotta check out your Tumblr blogs too - the "Ask Me" ones are really fun! <3

Have a great time here and hope you enjoy your stay~
Nope, definitely not my first forum. xD I started joining forums in middle school and now I'm out of college.

Back