• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Well Hiroshi, if you ask me, I want to be a Beta Tester!
PM me if I can be one!

-o-Pizzakoe-o-

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Hey there Hiroshi! Well I want to apply for beta-testing in this awesome hack. Why? Well because I love finding bugs, glitches and whatnot. I try to exploit every script to see what it comes out or happens.I barely miss anything, my experience with Pokemon mechanics and hacking allow me to detect some horrible glitches or things that can damage it.When I beta-test something, I devote my time and take it calmly, try to find those errors, report them and keep going.If I get to beta-test Rijon Adventures, it will automatically become my first priority. Heck, I can even dedicate to test it all day!The point is, Ive got the experience and time to do this.I think this is enough (xDD) Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Well hi , I would like to be a beta tester im in vacation so i have the whole day free.

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Well. I was quite disappointed too, but I guess Hiroshi made the correct decisions. Ah well, there's always a next time =P.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Well I will be happy to a viewer side where I can see all the fun XD .... hope this process will be over and the hacking process starts.

Good to all in this thread ^.^

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Good evening Anthony, do you mind let a veteran to be apart of that program or something? :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
awesome.
I always hated when the items stay the same no matter what.
And i could finally get berry juice without having to catch a shuckle.
this is a great update hiroshi.
but the changing stock reminds me of disgaea somehow...

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, awesome!!! A mart that varies in items xD
And theres a cheap berry juice xD Nice work!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
I've been watching the progress for a while, and have noticed you like to make every little thing right ;).
That map is amazing, if only it could be in the real game. I'll be expecting more from you.

Good job x].

DarkFear

I will ^^
Years
  • Age 29
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 22, 2010
How many cities/caves/routes do you expect to plan in South Rijon?
Classic game :-)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2014
Just wondering - do you pay for hosting there? I could host you for free if you wanted.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The new website and map is great.
Ur doing very well on this hack, HS.
Did you already plan the areas we can reach in Naljo and Johto.
I'd love to see a map of the areas we can go to.

Back