• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
nvm found out on my own still its a great hack enjoing every minute of it thanks for creatin it

Last edited:
Years
Just something I noticed, I had just registered Psychic Miguel in my PokeNav, and I tried calling him - it let me, just fine, even though I was only a few steps from him. Gentleman Hope, who is on another route, however, it wouldn't let me call, because it claimed he was close by. The issue seems to be the locations the PokeNav has them set to. Hope is on Canyon Path, but the PokeNav thinks he's on Light Path. Miguel is on Light Path, but the PokeNav thinks he's in the Ancient Meadow.

Oh, another thing - are there some shiny sprites missing? I just had a shiny Pidove appear, stars and all, but it looks just like a regular Pidove.

Not that it matters, since I have no Pokeballs.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
So I finished the gyms but I want to train all of my pokemon before the E4. Where is the best place to train with wild pokemon? Like highest level?

Years
how do you battle benjamin i skipped through all the text

You have to look for the Buneary in the Gym, after finding it twice, you can battle him. He's a magician, so he'll hide the Buneary in the Gym. It's easy to find.

How do you evolve Roselia?

Roselia evolves using a Sun Stone.

So I finished the gyms but I want to train all of my pokemon before the E4. Where is the best place to train with wild pokemon? Like highest level?

I don't know, there are not many good places. Maybe PokéNav rematches? But I think the best for training is battling the E4, even if you lose, just make sure you spend your money buying Full Restores, Hyper Potions, Revives, and Lava Cookies, so that you don't lose a lot of money after losing.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2013
One more question. Where is the herb shop in this game? I remember going to it but I didn't have money at the time.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
One more question. Where is the herb shop in this game? I remember going to it but I didn't have money at the time.

It's in Mugwort Villa,it can be said as the symbol of Mugwort Villa.

I fixed some bugs which I found in the previous fixed version,edited the colors of the textbox,expanded the width of Marble City,and then,I released the fixed version just now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
anyone know how i can get a leafeon?

oh and is it possible to find zorua here? heard it is in white wave city

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
i was curious when will my gabite evolve and will my electabuzz evolve?

You can evolve Gabite as its Level up to Lv60,and you need to level up Electabuzz to Lv50 to evolve it.

where can I find Larvitar ? please

You can find it in Stardust Fountain.

anyone know how i can get a leafeon?

You can get a special Eevee on Flora Island,simply use Leaf Stone to evolve it to Leafeon.

oh and is it possible to find zorua here? heard it is in white wave city

It's true that you can get a Zorua in Whitewave City.

where can i find kyurem at?

After the event of Team Mirage on the top of Mt.Skywall,go to Cloud Meadow and use Surf to surf through the water,then get into the depth of Mt.Snowy,you'll meet it there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
Hey, just start playing Victory Fire Beta 3.2 from 4shared, and have a few questions...
1. Is this the final version?
2. Can you breed and where?
3. Are all the legendaries available?
4. Can you catch all the starters (Gen 1-5)?

Sorry if the questions are basic, only passed the 1st gym so far.
I am enjoying the game so far and wants to thank the creator of this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
where can i catch a feebas i know its on the pokedex but i searched it on the places where it should be and its not appearing is it becouse its very rare? and how to evovle togetic

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
for the waterfall hm im completly lost i cant find the can by cayon pass...anybody have a picture?
EDIT: nvm i thought it was in the CAVE not the route

Last edited:
Back