• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Oh come onnn. just think of how funny it would be if a mod wrote combo breaker. anyway anyway. I still cant stop laughing at chespin's evolution. lmao. I swear its so ugly magikarp looks better

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I find it hilarious. Just the roundness and its face I can't help but laugh when I see it.

Years

Watched LotGH Ep. 1.

Those are some stupid planners, you obv don't split up your forces to be picked off one by one LOL. You lose your advantage in quantity hehe.

*Edit: Episode 3: ROTFL that Secretary of Defense. Such a politician, secret police and everything. And I'm loving this Wen-li dude. So awesome.

Last edited:
Years

I could see why. Though the whole historian background appealed to me.

Also damn, taking a Planet Fortress with a Trojan Horse strategy. Crazy.

Still, personally I like the secondary support characters more, like that redhead Vice Admiral. :P

Years

Yeah, a lot of people say it's slow and boring until episode 20. But I'm enjoying myself these first few eps never the less.

Anyways...I should finish episode 8 and go to bed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It certainly wasn't boring but the emotional connection to the characters takes a long time to form.

Also Oberstein was best grill.
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Didn't even realise LotGH was discussed.

I sort of want to watch that. AoT made me realise I want a show about armies/strategy that doesn't suck, I think I would appreciate the different factions and characters, and I'm a sucker for sci-fi.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Is AoT what I think it is? If so LogH is nothing like that at all.

You should try Code Geass or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood if you want a good version of Titans.

Years

I liked Code Gayazz a bit. But I make this impression that I do not because I make this joke and react to it a bit funny.

FMA, I stuck to the manga, and just sped watched FMA:B cuz it went through the same shet.

Anyways, ah assassination attempts. Such a staple in this genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back