• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's a mahou shoujo.....that was probably aimed more at males than females. Like Nanoha but not quite to that extent I guess.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It looks like my inner clock if officially set to around eight in the morning. I went to bed around midnight last night, but still. I usually can sleep in on the weekends fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Eh my mood isn't too bad right now even though I did have to walk around 6 miles home after fighting 2 guys at once yesterday, egh I really need to pick out better friends lol. Hope that wasn't too shocking now haha.

And less than 10 achievements to go on Bioshock now, yay lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Tbh, zero-ing this thread is probably the most productive thing I've done today. And am going to do today. I'm feeling so lazy lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Well I do have band practice this weekend but if I'm free tonight I'll probably play either Gears 3 or Battlefield 3 with Johnny later on lol. And I should really get FEAR 3 back by now too lol.

<Has nothing else relevant to talk about atm other than their sun team on White.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Uguu, I'm tiredddd. Don't wanna go to the library either. But since I have to, I just hope I can get home in time to watch Howl's Moving Castle on Risa's Livestream~ I mean there are two showings for it but still.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm glad other people noticed this.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Another reminder that I have to finish that series, fff.

...Firefox, what the hell's your problem? Aren't you supposed to have my tabs saved in case I need to Force Quit you? Do you know how many of those tabs were open to manga and now I've lost my place on all of them and haven't even updated on MAL.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm so used to losing my tabs on firefox/chrome/etc etc because of my mom I just don't care anymore. But then again I don't have the dilemma you're having so...

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Fortunately, My dad never spends any time behind the computer, and Opera never let me down. So I never experienced that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back