• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
Hi,
I just want to ask if you still working on this.Or you stopped that project?

Hi,
I just want to ask you if still work on this or you canceled it?

Last edited:

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Man, thanks so much for doing this. You're really awesome for it. I'd help but I really suck at scratching sprites :(. Also, keep it up! I'd hate for this to fall to nothing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Because ImageShack is now imposing a 500 image limit per account, I will no longer be posting each individual sprite file.

However, I will be posting zip files containing all the sprites that are currently completed. I will also continue to post the montages:
2qid5qp.png

fxqctj.png

Here are all the zip files at current progress:

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2012
I support you 100% :DD
I dont want to be jerk but can you please calculate the time you are going to end this spectacular project?
I dont ask for exact date...

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I support you 100% :DD
I dont want to be jerk but can you please calculate the time you are going to end this spectacular project?
I dont ask for exact date...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's a joke question, right? This obviously won't be finished for at least another 2+ years.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Oh, also, I'd like togive this to the project. I'm doing a project that more or less required this, so I'd like to donate this to your project. I hope this is useful to you.
˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Oh, also, I'd like togive this to the project. I'm doing a project that more or less required this, so I'd like to donate this to your project. I hope this is useful to you.
˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘˘
I appreciate you trying to help, but I'm afraid that sprite is not up to standards.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey mate just wanted to let you know your a great spriter, and ill be using a few for my hack :) keep up the awesome work bro, cant wait to see more.

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
Fixed an anatomical error with Servine:
5ytele.jpg

Also touched up Pignite's backsprite:
28bg0es.jpg

And atif sent me Moltres's resized backsprite so I did the front sprite:
15678xy.png

Will be updating the montages on the first post, but not yet the zip files.

EDIT: This backsprite is probably the best custom sprite I have ever made:
2vhvqy9.png

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
It is, though I expect they will all be at least half as good :D
Very nice work you're doing here, keep up the excellent work :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
So I got a Photobucket so I put the individual links back up. Check out how many Sinnoh Pokemon there are now :)

Years
I would like to help, but I don't know how we change the palletes especially for the back for shiny. Any clues?

Rasen

ASM is very cool!
Years
Maybe my Azumarill and Bronzong sprites would be useful (used HG/SS sprites)

azumarillb.png

bronzongt.png

Please reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back