• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
So, it's been a while!! Anyway, this pic is from yesterday's performance:
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years

I reallllly like this photo, Luke. The shirt matches your eyes. =D

This is just me, showing off a personal treasure of mine.

Spoiler:

Damn, I read mango at first lol

Indoors. Awh yeh.

IMG_0046.jpg

Smexy Gavin.

just gonna post this real quick
tumblr_ma0l0guPQx1qavvhqo1_500.jpg

Dude, you look good. But you really gotta clean that mirror, grab a Windex.

So, it's been a while!! Anyway, this pic is from yesterday's performance:
Spoiler:

Dude, you look awesome. Bass guitar ftw. But what's with the weird tag at the bottom?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
I asked a friend of mine, who is a professional photographer, take all the pictures of the concert. The tag is the signature of his own photography studio We wanted to look like big musicians xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
LOL.. yeah I know what you mean.

No but here are my jugs for real this time:

Spoiler:

Not cool to mess with a man's head, Kura. =/ Even if "man" in this case refers to a 16 year old virgin~

But yeah, I love your hair by the way, it's so sleek and not crazy. Unlike mine. =(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Not cool to mess with a man's head, Kura. =/ Even if "man" in this case refers to a 16 year old virgin~

But yeah, I love your hair by the way, it's so sleek and not crazy. Unlike mine. =(

Thanks Blood! Hahaha! But I half-assed my hair today actually.. I got up out of bed at 5PM like a lazy little thing.. dried half my hair and tied the back up.. it is why I have that weird flip going on on the side and you can only barely see my blue.

>_> My hair is tied up in that pic too.. it's too long and I need a haircut!

And wtf Dipu your hair is not crazy! It is thick though, but very nice! You can style thick hair well and it will work to your advantage when you are older and everyone else is balding!!!!!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Deciding to be a bit wild so.. showing off my jugs..

Spoiler:
As soon as I saw that I knew exactly what the joke would be and I was 99.9% sure of it. But there was a part of me that was worried that an 8 year member was trying to insta-ban herself.

So technically I was still successfully trolled. Well played.

Honest

Hi!
Years
As soon as I saw that I knew exactly what the joke would be and I was 99.9% sure of it. But there was a part of me that was worried that an 8 year member was trying to insta-ban herself.

So technically I was still successfully trolled. Well played.

Lmfao, that would be one hell of a way to go, for sure!

And eh, my hair might be thick, Kura (mom disagrees), but it's also curly/wavy, especially up front. It's so annoying. >>

I had my senior portraits taken two days ago (with a reallllllyyyy bad hairdo). Those will go up as soon as I get them. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back