• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
"Great, now i've blown it." Neptune smacked himself and sighed. She ran away, to who knows where. Neptune punched the floor and made a large hole below him with his anger.

"Genevieve..." Neptune spoke softly. He regretted telling her about the crush. Things were going so smoothly until...he told her about the crush. Neptune looked at Q for one last time and ran towards the center of the city, crying her name as loud as possible.

"GENEVIEVE!!!" Neptune cried as he looked around anxiously, his head ached as he knew he was the one who caused this.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve's ear twitched when she heard her name. However, she didn't stop. She just wanted to be alone right now. Genevieve walked around the town and found a small park. She looked around, the park was almost completely empty. Though, there were a couple kids playing. Genevieve walked over to a tree and layed down in its shade. She put her paws over her eyes.

You are a freak and you'll never not be one. Nobody will love you. The words echoed in her head. And no matter how much she tried she couldn't get the words out of her head. Genevieve had grown up hearing that, she had came to believe that it was true. Now she was so confused. This went against everything she knew.

Aura.Lucario

Years
When Neptune was about to give up, he noticed a golden fox pokemon sitting under a tree in Poseida Park. He squinted his eyes. It was Genevieve all right. Without thinking again he ran towards Genevieve, propelling himself towards her with hydro pump, acting like a booster.

"Genevieve!" Neptune stopped next to her and approached her slowly. He sat next to her and started to blush again. He moved away her paws that were covering her eyes gently with his claws and smiled. She was beautiful even though she was sad and depressed, he had to admit, "I'm sorry if I said anything to hurt you..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve was lost in her mind, she didn't hear Neptune until he moved her paws. She looked up at him in silence for a couple seconds.

Genevieve gave him a small smile. "Don't worry Neptune. You didn't do anything....Its just a lot to take in." The words continued to echo in her head. Could father have been wrong....?

Aura.Lucario

Years
A lot to take in? Neptune wondered but he pushed that thought behind right now. He didn't notice that he was sitting right next to her, her fur ticking his rather metalic skin softly. He blushed and smiled, looking into her red eyes again. She still didn't have her memory back, but that was fine. It was still Genevieve and nothing was going to change that. It was only a matter of time...

"Still, I'm sorry..." Neptune started. He was talking about the 'double-crush' thing, "I guess it wasn't the best time to tell you that..."

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve blushed at how close they were. Pokemon usually didn't get these close to her. Though, she liked it.

She looked at him and then looked away. Genevieve sat up. "Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. You didn't do anything." It wasn't his fault she was so insecure. That was her father's doing. She tried to get the words out by shaking her head. However, it didn't help. "Yeah... Though, its good to know."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"I suppose so..." Neptune said, though uncertainly. Did she want this to happen?

Maybe not...Genevieve blushed again, and Neptune grinned as she looked away. Neptune didn't know why he was doing this but he stroke her fur gently like stroking a dog's back. He was amazed, the fur was soft, but it was strong and wasn't pointy at all.

"Genevieve..." Neptune asked, "You're not running away?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve jumped when she felt him stroking her fur. She pulled away. Genevieve wasn't use to being touched. She actually kind of liked it, it just had surprised her.

Genevieve looked at him. "Running away? Running away from what?" She gave him a rather confused look.

Aura.Lucario

Years
"....me." Neptune sighed, "Why aren't you running away? I have a crush on you...and you probably won't want me."

Neptune nearly jumped when she pulled away, but then he knew she wasn't really used to it. Maybe she didn't want him to do it anyway. He shrugged and looked at the Ninetales, they were awfully close right now, and he didn't know if she liked it or not. He suddenly had the guts, so he decided to do something he knew he was gonna regret for a long time.

His head moved towards the Ninetale's, and he kissed her lightly on the cheek.

uh oh.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him. "Why would I run away from you Neptune? So what? We are still friends....aren't we?"

She felt bad about making him jump. Genevieve hadn't tried to scare him, she just didn't like being touched. She watched him closely as he leaned forward. Genevieve blushed deeply at the kiss on her cheek. She looked at him breathless. "W-what was that for?"

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked over Julie. He didn't expect an answer from her of this nature. He shook his head again, trying t come up with the perfect words to retaliate. He knew what they were doing was right, he just had to show her that as well

"Listen, Julie, and listen well, because its obvious you have not been involved in this war very long. We are not like the Order of Neoverse in any way. We fight to protect those who can't protect themselves. We fight for peace, freedom, and the Alpha Alliance. Fighting back to protect someone or something you care about is never, and I mean NEVER wrong. It is what we were built upon. If we do nothing, what could be a damaged area will turn into a destroyed one. The Order shows no mercy, and rarely takes prisoners. If we don't 'fight back', we will be sending thousands to their deaths. The Gold Tribe exists not to attack, but to defend, to protect. We hear the voices and cries of those who can't fight. We are shields to those who have none. If this task is too much for you, as it has been to many in the past, you are always allowed to leave and not join us. People of the Gold Tribe are proud of what we do, and if you aren't proud of it, you may leave."

Kent looked her over her. General Manchu, who had temporarily stopped his work to listen to the conversation also added something.

"If we don't fight back, well will all die. We will all be enslaved, or we will all suffer."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie looked sadly at Kent.

"Thats why I didn't want to finish my sentence,its not too much for me,I was just....I don't know how to explain it."Julie said.

She closed her eyes.She was thinking how she had moved,from place to place,because of the Order of Neoverse.Yes,she was born in Flower Medow,but before that she had moved and moved,and finally got to move back.Her face turn to anger and she opened her eyes,then when she relized it was anger,she changed it to normal.She looked at Kent again,and just looked.She didn't want to open her mouth again.She understood what he ment.She never ment to accuse anybody of anything.She didn't mean to insult anybody.She didn't ententually mean to even CATAGORISE the Gold tribe with the Order of Neoverse.She felt horrible for seeming so.She began to wonder if they would accept her,they probably would have,if she hadn't said that stupid remark,not that she knew for sure she wasn't going to get accepted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent went from his serious expression to a smile. He went up to Julie and put a paw on her shoulder. He had an idea of what she was going through.

"Don't worry Julie, I asked you to speak your mind. You don't need to hold anything back from me, good or bad. If you feel something is wrong, or right, please, do say so. Your candidacy for member is going to get reduced by your mouth. I know you probably hate war, and I have to tell you so do I, and if there was a way to end this war without fighting, I would love to. But for now, I will fight to protect my warriors. I will fight to protect my friends. I will fight to protect the Alpha Alliance."

Kent went back over to Manchu. He liked Julie, she was both passionate and kind, a trait he would like to see in the Gold Tribe. He may very well have to accept her very soon, as they are in need of members. Their numbers have dwindled since the start of this war from 500 to a little less than 50. If things continue, the Gold Tribe may very well become totally wiped out.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie thought about her friends back in flower medows.She looked at Kent and smiled.

"So what now?"asked Julie.

She had a sudden attitude change.What caused it?She thought about Kent wanted to protect his friends and warriors.She had to protect those back at Flower Medow,and she knew they would have to take it over at some point.She couldn't let that happen.It was her duty to help them,in the Gold Tribe or not.The medow had a meeding a few days ago.They talked about how when they did try to take over the Medow,they'd have people out there fighting from Flower Medow to keep them from doing so.She would be one of them if she didn't get accepted.If she did get accepted,she knew they would help keep Flower Medow liberated.They wouldn't if she wasn't in the tribe,but she'd feel like she was one to help her home.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent thought for a moment. He had nothing on him mind on what should be done, but a thousand things on what needs to be done. He decided to leave the bulk of the planning to General Manchu, as he was the experienced General, and Kent was the experienced fighter.

"Now, I guess I'm going to do what I intended to do since the beginning of coming to Eternity City. The Gold Tribe is at its smallest numbers now. I came here to regroup with the other members of the Gold Tribe, as well as add new members that I could find. So far, only a few Gold Tribe members even came yet, most must be scattered across the region. Shadow Flame is patrolling the city, some other Gold Tribe members are around on patrols as well. Violet and you are the only new potential members I've found so far, but I'm sure more will come. I suppose..."

Kent walked over to Julie. "If you are ready to become a Gold Tribe member, kneel."

Kent waited for her to kneel. "Do you swear to honor the customs and traditions of the Gold Tribe? Do you swear to respect your fellow Pokemon? Do you swear on your honor, on your life, on your heart to protect those who can't be protected, those who asked to be protected? Do you swear to defend the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance? If you do, rise a member of the Gold Tribe, and be given your title."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie kneeled the best a deerling (for legs) could.

"Yes,I swear to honor the customs and traditions of the gold tribe.I swear to respect my fellow pokemon.I swear on my honor,life,and heart to protect those who can't be protected and those who ask to be protected.I swear to defend the freedom of the Alpha Alliance."Julie said with her most serious voice,and she ment every single word spoken.

She stood up.She had just been accepted as a member of the Gold Tribe.Was she dreaming,or did she really make it in?She was very happy.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The Pokemon in the room along with General Manchu applauded. Kent was smiling as well. Kent had added to the strength of the Gold Tribe with Julie.

"I know you'll make me proud. As an honorary Gold Tribe member, every member is given two things. The first is a title. It reflects your character and is your identification while in the Gold Tribe. When people see you, they will probably know you by your title before they know you by your name. You must get used to this. The second things you are given is the mark of the Gold Tribe, in the form of an artifact. The artifact can be anything from an emblem", Kent pointed to the emblem on his arm, "to a helmet, which Eternal Flame carries." Both the title and artifact is up to you. All you need to do is tell me what title you wish to have. As for the artifact, all you need to do is bring me anything that has some meaning to you, or is special to you, like a necklace or a memento, and I will turn it gold, and then officially, you will join our ranks. Choose carefully on both."

miley810

Assassin
Years
"The Peacewarrior."Julie said.

She never thought very well about her title,but she thought that reflected how she was very well.She pulled out a necklace from her bag that was pearls with flowers tied around them.Her mom gave it to her before they got split up.

"Will this do?"she asked Kent.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded at the title.

"It is fitting. Very well, from hence on, you will be known as the Peacewarrior, member of the Gold Tribe. Congratulations to you."

Kent accepted the necklace with a nod. "This both has sentimental value and appearance. It's a fine artifact. Kent sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. He had done this many times before, and this time was no different. Kent need a lot of concentration to change the properties of the necklace to gold. The necklace shined as he closed his eyes, and it morphed into a bright gold color.

Kent exhaled and gave it back to her. "Here you go, Peacewarrior."

General Manchu came up to her. "Your new title suits you, Peacewarrior, I congratulate you."

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie smiled.She did it,she doesn't know how,but she did it.She made it into the Gold Tribe.She loved the sound of her title,Peacewarrior.It fit her very well.She felt like it was the best title someone could have given her.She smiled at Kent and Manchu.Things didn't seem as tence between her and Manchu now.She was so happy,but she kept herself under control.

"I will do my best as a Gold Tribe member."she thought.

She wondered how she could be this lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back