• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
I'm lost on the anime.

I've only seen Season 2 (ep 21-42), missed next Season (rescuing Rukia), and first Bount part. I started back when the Bounts attacked again, but stopped before the new filler since Adult Swim was airing re-runs

Years
I'm lost on the anime.

I've only seen Season 2 (ep 21-42), missed next Season (rescuing Rukia), and first Bount part. I started back when the Bounts attacked again, but stopped before the new filler since Adult Swim was airing re-runs

Same here. Adult Swim's schedule was screwed up for awhile, and the last episode I saw in the anime was the Ichigo-Grimmjow fight. :/

I think AS is on fillers, atm.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
The anime is getting to the good parts ^^
We will have filler soon.... At least for a year or so.....
I hope it will be a good one. On the other hand, the show just might get an alternate end with Aizen ending up dead. I hope not.
Damn this two week hiatus.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah I'm hating the two week hiatus... I'm filling my manga need with borrowing Reborn manga from my friend who I call Rin. Because I can... Yeah. Anyway I guess it's not as extreme as the OP 4 week hiatus, but still... Well I guess Kubo's done a lot. He needs a break. LOL
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, and Rasencero, thanks for using the userbar I made! I'm glad you like it enough to put it in your sig. LOL

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Sorry that I haven't been on much this week.
School and life has kept me quite busy all this week.
I should be on some more this weekend though. :)

Spoiler:
Can give a source for that information? I've never heard of it before. >.<

Great photos Min!
I really like that person's cosplay of Tesla. :)
I almost thought that Andre being Byakuya was your captain from that other club
I don't think I could do cosplay, but it seems fun.

Well I guess Kubo's done a lot. He needs a break. LOL
Spoiler:
That would be awesome if he did that. :D

Is there a squad 11 banner? ^.^
You mean the userbars like in Min and Rasencero's signatures?
Those are on the first post under the fanart section.

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
As Zam said, first post, fan art section. =D

There's one for every squad! Aren't I generous? (I could have easily made one for 10 only. XD)

I dislike hiatus. D=

Maybe I'll watch another ep today... to catch up. Dunno tho. Computer might be slow... So I'll see. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
As Zam said, first post, fan art section. =D

There's one for every squad! Aren't I generous? (I could have easily made one for 10 only. XD)

I dislike hiatus. D=

Maybe I'll watch another ep today... to catch up. Dunno tho. Computer might be slow... So I'll see. XD
lol XD

You have some nice artwork :D
I thought you were up to date o.o

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah I kinda WAS up to date. But then SCHOOL HAPPENED. D=

Hahaha... I'm only a couple episodes behind. No big deal really.

Oh yeah, since Bleach is on CR, I figure I could ask here - Does anyone want a free 1-day Premium Membership there? You can watch Bleach in 720p which is awesome quality. Otherwise you'd have to buy a membership. This offer will only last the day you redeem it though. All premium members (like myself) get a certain amount to give out to friends. So if anyone wants one, let me know. I only have 3, so first come, first serve.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Oh yeah, since Bleach is on CR, I figure I could ask here - Does anyone want a free 1-day Premium Membership there? You can watch Bleach in 720p which is awesome quality. Otherwise you'd have to buy a membership. This offer will only last the day you redeem it though. All premium members (like myself) get a certain amount to give out to friends. So if anyone wants one, let me know. I only have 3, so first come, first serve.
Can I reserve one? Whats CR and are those episodes downloadable? :O

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
minchan said:

CrunchyRoll?
I am actually quite happy with animecrazy, quality is basically perfect.

Too much school can have negative effects on keeping up with anime XD

Also, your banners were one of the reasons I wanted to be in a squad :P

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah, CR is Crunchyroll...

Unfortunately, I don't think you can download those episodes. D=

Well Crunchyroll is my favorite place because it is legal and HQ, so...

I'm glad you like my banners so much! XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, CR is Crunchyroll...

Unfortunately, I don't think you can download those episodes. D=

Well Crunchyroll is my favorite place because it is legal and HQ, so...

I'm glad you like my banners so much! XD
Ohh. Well, I watch Bleach on Bleachget so I don't need to use CR :O

What does 720p even mean? O.o

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well it's in reference to the resolution. Basically it's in HD.

I still think you guys should go to Crunchyroll since it's one of the legal places to watch Bleach. They also have episodes before anywhere else, and they have the best quality.

I always try to watch anime legally. Especially my favorites.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Well it's in reference to the resolution. Basically it's in HD.

I still think you guys should go to Crunchyroll since it's one of the legal places to watch Bleach. They also have episodes before anywhere else, and they have the best quality.

I always try to watch anime legally. Especially my favorites.
I'll try giving it a go, could I be one of the three people thing? :P

*Anyone like my new theme?*

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah it's a nice theme. The green and red go nicely together. ^^

Sure, you can be one of the 3 people... Do you have a CR account? You can make one for free if you don't, because I think you'll need one to use the 1-day free pass I'd give you.

Oh BTW, I believe I get a new pass every month, so even if I use these 3, I can do more handouts later. I'm not sure if I can give to the same person multiple times, but I'll see if I can if anyone wants.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
*Anyone like my new theme?*
I ****ing love it.
Oh BTW, I believe I get a new pass every month, so even if I use these 3, I can do more handouts later. I'm not sure if I can give to the same person multiple times, but I'll see if I can if anyone wants.
Oh, that's good. I may ask for one later, but not right now, because I'm WAY too busy to use it. Maybe when I'm on my half-term break or something, I can waste a whole day watching an anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back